Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
There are many benefits to staying at an on-site Walt Disney World Resort Hotel. Here are some reasons why you should stay at a Disney World Resort hotel:
- Complimentary Airport Service – You can avoid the hassle of baggage claim with Disney’s Magical Express transportation, which conveniently transports you and your bags to and from Orlando International Airport at no cost to you.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation and Parking – Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail make it easy and convenient for you to get around and experience all there is to see and do throughout Walt Disney World Resort, so you don’t have to miss a thing. And if you’re driving, complimentary parking is also available. (this alone can save you $14/day when you don’t have to pay to park at a theme park)
- Extended Theme Park Hours – Each day, experience the magic at a more easygoing pace thanks to Extra Magic Hours, where you’ll enjoy additional quality time with family and friends in one of the parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi – Stay connected with convenient, wireless high-speed internet access in Guest rooms, select restaurants and most public spaces.
- Disney Dining Plans – When you choose a Magic Your Way package that includes a dining plan, you could save up to 15% while enjoying a variety of dining experiences throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
- Resort Hotel Entertainment – Elaborately themed pools with slides, Disney movie screenings under the stars plus our widely popular Character Dining experiences are just some of the fun-filled activities that may be available at select Resort hotels.
- Legendary Disney Service – Do you want to know what it’s like to have a Fairy Godmother? Someone who really cares about transforming your vacation dreams into happily-ever-after reality? Disney Cast Members are available 24 hours a day to make your vacation as captivating and carefree as possible. It’s all part of the phenomenal brand of Disney service you’ll find no matter where in the “World” you turn.
Are you ready to plan your Disney World vacation? As an authorized Disney vacation planner, I can help you plan your magical vacation at no cost to you! Contact me at email@example.com!