Disney has recently announced the extension of free dining at Disney World for select dates through December 2013!
You will receive a free dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted Magic Your Way package (including room and theme park tickets) at select Disney Resort hotels. You will receive the Disney Dining Plan (one table service meal, one quick service meal, and one snack per person per night) when you stay at Disney’s moderate resorts, deluxe resorts, and deluxe villa resorts. When you stay at one of Disney’s value resorts, you will receive the quick service dining plan (two quick service meals and one snack per person per night). However, you can pay just the difference to upgrade your dining plan!Free dining at Disney World is valid for arrivals most nights:
- September 29 to October 2, 2013
- October 18 to November 2, 2013
- November 11 to November 23, 2013
- December 12 to December 22, 2013
This offer excludes campsites, three bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s All Star Movies Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- French Quarter, and the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
But don’t wait long as rooms are quickly filling and this offer is subject to availability! You can book this special offer now through September 15, 2013.
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next Disney vacation! Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com!
There’s just a few days left to take advantage of one of the best discounts of the year at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida! You can have free dining at Disney World in September 2013, but hurry, because you must book by July 31, 2013!
- FREE Quick Service Dining Plan at participating Value Resorts
- FREE Disney Dining Plan at participating Moderate Resorts
- FREE Disney Dining Plan at participating Deluxe Resorts
- FREE Disney Dining Plan at participating Deluxe Villa Resorts
As a reminder, all of the dining plans include a complimentary resort refillable drink mug per person. The Quick Service Dining Plan includes two quick service meals and one snack per person per night of your reservation. The Disney Dining Plan includes one quick service, one table service, and one snack per person per night of your reservation. The Disney Dining Plan can be an especially great savings if you plan to try any character meals!
This offer is valid for arrivals between September 2-25, 2013. You must purchase a Magic Your Way package, including at least 2 days of theme park tickets. This offer does exclude the campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, three-bedroom villas, and the Little Mermaid standard rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. If you are staying at one of Disney’s value resorts and would like the Disney Dining Plan, you can simply pay only the difference to upgrade your dining plan.
Siera is a Disney travel specialist with Destinations in Florida, an authorized Disney vacation planner! She would love to help you plan your next magical vacation. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or your free, no obligation quote!
There are many benefits to staying at an on-site Walt Disney World Resort Hotel. Here are some reasons why you should stay at a Disney World Resort hotel:
- Complimentary Airport Service – You can avoid the hassle of baggage claim with Disney’s Magical Express transportation, which conveniently transports you and your bags to and from Orlando International Airport at no cost to you.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation and Parking – Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail make it easy and convenient for you to get around and experience all there is to see and do throughout Walt Disney World Resort, so you don’t have to miss a thing. And if you’re driving, complimentary parking is also available. (this alone can save you $14/day when you don’t have to pay to park at a theme park)
- Extended Theme Park Hours – Each day, experience the magic at a more easygoing pace thanks to Extra Magic Hours, where you’ll enjoy additional quality time with family and friends in one of the parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi – Stay connected with convenient, wireless high-speed internet access in Guest rooms, select restaurants and most public spaces.
- Disney Dining Plans – When you choose a Magic Your Way package that includes a dining plan, you could save up to 15% while enjoying a variety of dining experiences throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
- Resort Hotel Entertainment – Elaborately themed pools with slides, Disney movie screenings under the stars plus our widely popular Character Dining experiences are just some of the fun-filled activities that may be available at select Resort hotels.
- Legendary Disney Service – Do you want to know what it’s like to have a Fairy Godmother? Someone who really cares about transforming your vacation dreams into happily-ever-after reality? Disney Cast Members are available 24 hours a day to make your vacation as captivating and carefree as possible. It’s all part of the phenomenal brand of Disney service you’ll find no matter where in the “World” you turn.
Are you ready to plan your Disney World vacation? As an authorized Disney vacation planner, I can help you plan your magical vacation at no cost to you! Contact me at email@example.com!
Everyone’s favorite Disney World promotion is back. That’s right, 2013 free dining is now available! When you purchase a non-discounted Magic Your Way package at Walt Disney World, you are eligible for a free Disney dining plan! This special offer is valid for arrivals most nights between September 2 and September 25, 2013. It will include the following for each registered guest in your party:
- Free dining plan – When you stay at a Value Resort, you can enjoy the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, which includes meals and snacks at over 50 select Walt Disney World Resort quick service restaurants. When you choose to stay at a Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort, you will enjoy the Disney Dining Plan, which includes meals and snacks at over 100 select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants.
- Walt Disney World Theme Park tickets – You will enjoy admission to the Walt Disney World theme parks. You can choose from base tickets (one park per day), park hopper tickets (as many parks as you’d like each day), water park fun and more tickets (access to both of Disney’s water parks, Disney Quest, and more), or a combination of these!
Plus, when you stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, you can enjoy Disney magic throughout your whole stay including:
- Complimentary transportation for you and your bags between Orlando International Airport and your Disney World Resort Hotel—as well as all around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- More time enjoying select attractions with the Extra Magic Hours benefit where a theme park is open extra time each day (either one hour in the morning or two hours in the evening). (Valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required)
- Disney delights for the whole family, like fantastic pools, water slides, movies under the stars, and more.
Are you ready to plan your Disney World vacation and receive a free dining plan? Contact Siera at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free, no obligation quote today!