Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Disney has officially opened Walt Disney World Resort vacation packages for 2023, for travel up to 500 days in advance. 2023 Disney World vacation packages include:
- Accommodations at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel
- Theme park tickets with choice of ticket length from 2-10 theme park days
- Keepsake Luggage Tag (one per person)
- Magical Extras
Plus, when you book your 2023 Disney World vacation package with me, you’ll always receive my world famous services including:
- Discount Watching (to make sure you get the best deal possible, even after you are booked)
- MousePerks (weekly tips and tricks to help you get excited about and prepare for your vacation)
- VIP Dining Services (recommendations based on your preferences)
- Exclusive Facebook Group with tips and updates added daily
- Autographed Picture of Mickey Mouse (mailed within 30 days of travel)
- Autographed Letter from Mickey Mouse (mailed within 30 days of travel)
- Disney Parks Growth Chart (mailed within 30 days of travel)
- Personalized recommendations based on your plans and interests
- Always available to assist you with questions, planning and more
Here’s a little more information on the Walt Disney World resort hotels and theme park tickets to help you plan the best 2023 Disney World vacation for your family. We are still awaiting the return of Disney dining plans, but they can be added to existing reservations when they become available again.
Disney’s Value Resorts:
- Disney’s All Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s All Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney’s Moderate Resorts:
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- Riverside
- Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney’s Deluxe Resort:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Disney’s Deluxe Villa Resorts:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas- Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas- Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
I also have some recommendations for the best Disney resorts for kids and families, a list of the five best hotel pools and even shared 9 reasons why I think you’ll love staying at Disney’s Pop Century Resort!
Park Ticket Options (2-10 days available with vacation package):
- One Park per Day
- Park Hopper Option
- Water Park and Sports Option
- Park Hopper Plus Option
Although Disney has confirmed that dining plans will return, we are still awaiting the official date. With the lack of Disney dining plans, it can be difficult to budget for dining costs in the parks. I recently review the most affordable table service dining locations in the theme parks, Disney Springs and Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Plus, with so much time to save for your vacation, you may also be able to use these easy ways to earn extra money for your vacation!
Please note that your check in date cannot be more than 500 days in the future. We can currently book through Saturday, October 21, 2023. If you are planning to travel later in 2023, please let me know and we can figure out exactly when your booking window will open.
- Book your vacation package with just a $200 deposit
- Remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival
- Change or cancel without penalty up to 30 days prior to arrival
- Travel protection is available for $82.50 per adult and $6 per child, must be paid in full at the time of purchase and is non-refundable
- Memory Maker can be added for a discounted price of $169 up to 3 days prior to arrival
- Theme park reservations are required to guarantee admission into the park of your choice each day
5 Reasons to Book Your 2023 Disney World Vacation TODAY
- You only need a $200 deposit to book your vacation package.
- The sooner that you book, the more time that you have to save to pay off your vacation.
- As soon as you have booked, you can make your park reservations to guarantee admission into the park of your choice each day.
- The earlier that you book, the better availability will be as far as room categories. The most economical categories and best views book quickly!
- If you book by the end of the month, you will receive a FREE pair of Mickey ears for each child (under 10) in your room.
As an exclusive gift for my guests, each child in your family will receive a FREE pair of Mickey ears as my gift to you when you book a qualifying* 2023 Disney World vacation package by June 30, 2022.
* Vacation package must include a minimum three night hotel stay with three or more days of theme park tickets to qualify.
Are you thinking about giving the gift of a Disney vacation to your family? Here are 10 ways you can surprise them with the news!
I also have some fun ways you can bring a little Disney magic into your home. Whether you are counting down the days until your next visit or ready to book your next vacation, you can take a virtual Disney vacation, make some delicious Disney Parks recipes, or try the Ultimate Disney Fan Challenge right now.
Still trying to get through 2022? That’s ok! I am happy to help you with your travel plans whenever you’re ready!
Don’t forget, we can book ALL vacation destinations including Universal Orlando Resort, cruises, all inclusive resorts, and so much more!
Who’s planning to book one of the new 2023 Disney World packages?