Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Are you looking for a delicious pumpkin recipe this fall? If so, you’ll love this pumpkin muffins recipe from Disneyland! These delicious pumpkin muffins are full of raisins, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Plus, the crunchy streusel on top is the perfect balance to start your day.
If you will be visiting the Disneyland Resort this fall, you can purchase these pumpkin muffins at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe or the Cappucino Cart in the Hub inside Disneyland Park. You can also pick them up at White Water Snacks inside Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa as well as Surfside Lounge inside Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
If you want to make these treats at home, check out the recipe below!
Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Makes 12 muffins
1 cup cake flour
1 cup bread flour (may substitute all-purpose flour)
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 5-ounce can pumpkin purée
1 cup golden raisins
2 tablespoons all purpose flour
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 pinch salt
1 tablespoon cold unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- Sift together cake flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat together sugar and eggs until pale yellow in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Blend in oil and pumpkin purée until mixture is smooth.
- Blend half of flour mixture into egg mixture until just combined. Scrape sides of bowl, then stir in raisins. Add remaining flour mixture to batter, mixing just until combined.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan, filling about 3/4 full.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mash butter with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon streusel on each muffin.
- Bake 18 minutes, then lower oven temperature to 325°F and bake 5 minutes more or until golden brown.
Thanks to the Disney Parks Blog for sharing the Pumpkin Muffin recipe with us!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.