Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
The New Fantasyland expansion is still underway at Magic Kingdom. Here are some New Fantasyland updates on the last two attractions to be added.
Princess Fairytale Hall:
- Opens tomorrow, Wednesday, September 18th, 2013
- Storyline is that Princess Fairytale Hall is a gift to Cinderella from the king for her and any visiting princesses to meet Fantasyland subjects
- Design was based on the original Cinderella film and Cinderella Castle
- Cinderella and Rapunzel will meet guests in Princess Fairytale Hall every day and a third princess will also be present (the third princess can change from day to day)
- Storybook collection pays homage to all of the Disney princesses (Hint- look for the Snow White book that is open on a table to honor the former ride)
- Cinderella’s famous glass slipper will be on display
- FastPass and FastPass+ will be available, with FastPass machines located near Peter Pan’s Flight
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train:
- Still no official date announceed for completion (other than 2014)
- Began manually pushing a mine car through the ride yesterday
- Ride height restriction will be 38″
- Wheelchair/ECV guests will need to transfer to ride so a transfer accessible seat will be available in each coach
- Seating for four guests per car (2+2)
- Ride moves in and out of interior/exterior areas/scenes
- Cars will swing independently
- Storyline is from the seven dwarfs’ perspective
- Cottage will not be a walk through area (just part of scenery)
- The evil queen and Snow White may make appearances and elements from the former Snow White ride may be integrated as well
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next Disney World vacation so you can experience New Fantasyland first-hand! Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com!