Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, right down Main Street, U.S.A. at the Disneyland Resort in California! This holiday season at the Disneyland Resort will be bringing the merry, holiday cheer once again. You can celebrate the holiday season and Christmas at Disneyland Resort from November 12, 2013 through January 6, 2014!
There’s so much to look forward to during this special holidays season that you won’t want to miss:
- The all-new “World of Color – Winter Dreams”
- Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree, where you can meet Santa Claus and enjoy games, music, and crafts
- Buena Vista Street and Cars Land and “a bug’s land” decked out with holiday ornaments and décor
- Wintertime nighttime funtime at Mad T Party
- “Phineas and Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party: Holiday Edition”
- The return of Three Kings Day celebration
Of course, the other holiday favorites such as Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle, “Believe…in Holiday Magic” fireworks show, “A Christmas Fantasy” parade, “it’s a small world” holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday will still be there to help make your holiday season even more special.
You can start making your holiday plans now because the Happiest Place on Earth is about to get merrier!
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next vacation! Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org!