From the Disney Parks Blog:
When you’re anticipating all of the fun you’ll have on your first Disney cruise, dinner may not be the first thing that comes to mind. But when you’re anticipating all of the fun you’ll have on your second Disney cruise, mealtime is likely top of mind.
In true Disney fashion, dinner on a Disney cruise is an experience in itself, one the entire family will enjoy. Chances are, mealtime will be a favorite part of your Disney Cruise Line vacation. Here are five reasons why …
1. You dine in elaborately themed restaurants with a full course of fun. Watch your drawing come to life on the big screen or have a friendly conversation with Crush, the sea turtle from “Finding Nemo,” at Animator’s Palate. Step into an era of southern charm and street parties at Tiana’s Placeon the Disney Wonder. Visit the kingdom of Corona for a festive celebration with live musical performances at Rapunzel’s Royal Table on the Disney Magic. Each ship offers a unique dining experience you won’t find anywhere else.
2. You are treated to a delicious three-course meal. Each restaurant serves a variety of world-class cuisine featuring market-fresh ingredients, and every meal includes a unique selection of hot and cold appetizers, delectable entrees and rich desserts. The best part? There’s never an up-charge for sumptuous menu items, like Wild Alaska Salmon, in the family dining rooms.
3. You’ll have a different experience each night. With our innovative rotational dining concept, you get to enjoy all three of our family dining rooms. On cruises longer than three nights, you can dine in some of the restaurants a second time but with a new menu. You can also opt to eat at one of our adult-exclusive fine dining restaurants or dine on your own schedule at our casual dining restaurant, Cabanas.
4. You can expect the same great service every night. Since your servers accompany you to the different family restaurants, you know you’ll have friendly, familiar and personalized service when you sit down for dinner. Not only will they know you by name, they’ll learn your dietary preferences, food allergies, likes and dislikes. Don’t be surprised if your beverage of choice is waiting for you when you arrive.
5. Your kids will love it, too. With kid-friendly menu items, servers who perform magic tricks and restaurants sprinkled with a dash of pixie dust, your little ones will feel in their element. And happy kids equal happy parents, am I right? The perfect equation to make memories that last for a lifetime.