Do you have an American Express credit card? If so, you can take advantage of a new exclusive vacation package! There is a Universal Orlando vacation for American Express cardholders with special perks and discounts!
The Exclusive Star-Worthy Vacation Package, available when you pay with any American Express® Card, includes:
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations at one of four spectacular on-site hotels
- 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket with 3rd Day FREE – (Must use first day by 6/7/15)
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Early Park Admission to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
- Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk®
Plus, when you purchase this vacation package with any American Express® Card, you will save an additional $50 and receive the following additional benefits:
- Access to the American Express Lounge inside Universal Studios Florida® for a relaxing break during your afternoon and enjoy complimentary light snacks, drinks, a full-time concierge and more
- Universal’s Savings Guide up to $150 in food and merchandise savings throughout Universal Orlando Resort
- Two FREE rounds of mini-golf¥ at Hollywood Drive-in Golf™ at Universal CityWalk®
- Special discounts on VIP Tours, Blue Man Group and Mandara Spa; when purchased with your vacation
The Universal Orlando vacation for American Express cardholders start at $115 per adult, per night. The package is available through June 2, 2015.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Orlando’s agency of the year in 2010, 2011, and 2012. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Have you been looking for a great pumpkin recipe to try this fall or to make for Thanksgiving dinner? This pumpkin cheesecake recipe from the Disneyland Resort may be just what you have been looking for!
If you’re heading to Disneyland sometime soon, you can try the original dish at Boardwalk Pizza and Past inside Disney California Adventure Park, Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe or French Market inside Disneyland Park, or at White Water Snacks inside Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa. If you need a pumpkin fix, there are pumpkin treats around just about every corner of the parks.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Receipe
Makes 9-inch cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/3 cup butter-melted
- 3 (8-ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 15-ounce can pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5-ounce can evaporated milk
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- In a bowl combine the crushed graham cracker, sugar and ginger. Melt the butter and stir into mixture.
- Spray bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Press crust mixture into bottom of pan using your hands.
- Place pan on a large piece of foil and wrap foil tightly up sides and around pan.
For cheesecake filling:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Whisk together pumpkin purée, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl until well combined. Add pumpkin mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add evaporated milk, mixing well.
- Slowly pour cheesecake filling onto crust mixture in prepared pan. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Place foil-wrapped pan inside a larger roasting pan. Place oven rack and carefully add enough hot water to reach halfway up sides of springform pan.
- Bake 1 hour, or until center moves only slightly when shaken.
- Turn oven off. Crack open oven door, and allow cheesecake to cool inside oven 1 hour.
- Remove pan from water bath and set on a wire rack to cool completely. Cover top of pan with foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
Cook’s Notes: Wrapping foil around springform pan prevents water from the water bath from getting into the cheesecake. The slow cooling inside the oven prevents cheesecake top from cracking.
Thanks to the Disney Parks Blog for sharing this delicious recipe with us!
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information.