(Photo: Disney Parks Blog)
A unique, new dining event is “rolling” into Disney Springs June 2 and 3, Springs Street Eats food truck rally! Springs Street Eats will feature eight food trucks, including some Central Florida favorites that you can usually find in Exposition Park as well as some new options! The trucks will be parked in the West Side neighborhood, outside of Cirque du Soleil on Friday, June 2 from 4 to 11 p.m. and Saturday, June 3 from noon until 11 p.m.
With live entertainment, Springs Street Eats food truck rally is sure to be a tasty event that’s fun for the whole family. Check out the details for all eight visiting food trucks below!
- Fantasy Fare – Treat your senses to fan favorites found at Disney theme parks around the world – like the famous Hand-dipped Corn Dog!
- World Showcase of Flavors – Try signature sandwiches inspired by the cuisine featured at the Global Marketplaces during the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Caketeer – Offers high quality gourmet cupcake and custom cake products throughout the Downtown Orlando and Central Florida area, made using the finest culinary-grade ingredients.
- Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks – The best cheesesteaks in or out of Philly are on the prowl on the streets of Florida! Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks are serving up hot and fresh cheesesteak sandwiches just for you! Real Philly Cheesesteaks, you just can’t get any better than that!
- 900 Degreez Pizza – This converted container food truck features a bespoke imported Italian wood-fired oven that can cook a pizza in an unbelievable 90 seconds. The food truck façade features an all-glass panel that allows customers to view the chefs at work.
- Magic 4 UR Palate – Maintaining a high standard and quality to creativity, our dishes are appealing to the eye and at the same time arouse the taste buds, leading you to crave more.
- The London Fish and Chippy – Homemade beer batter is the perfect dip for preparing specialty haddock fish and chips. Bringing seafood lovers a vast selection of fresh fried seafood you will enjoy.
- Tikiz Shaved Ice – Bringing sweets to the streets, Tikiz Shaved Ice is the ice cream truck of the future! Offering Ice Cream as well as refreshing Hawaiian Shaved Ice where Guests can dispense their own custom shaved ice syrup creations.
If you’ll be in the Orlando area next weekend, will you be heading over to check out Springs Street Eats?
(Thanks Disney Parks Blog!)
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Call her at 734-771-1290 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free, no obligation quote.