Everyone’s favorite Disney World promotion is back. That’s right, 2013 free dining is now available! When you purchase a non-discounted Magic Your Way package at Walt Disney World, you are eligible for a free Disney dining plan! This special offer is valid for arrivals most nights between September 2 and September 25, 2013. It will include the following for each registered guest in your party:
- Free dining plan – When you stay at a Value Resort, you can enjoy the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, which includes meals and snacks at over 50 select Walt Disney World Resort quick service restaurants. When you choose to stay at a Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort, you will enjoy the Disney Dining Plan, which includes meals and snacks at over 100 select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants.
- Walt Disney World Theme Park tickets – You will enjoy admission to the Walt Disney World theme parks. You can choose from base tickets (one park per day), park hopper tickets (as many parks as you’d like each day), water park fun and more tickets (access to both of Disney’s water parks, Disney Quest, and more), or a combination of these!
Plus, when you stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, you can enjoy Disney magic throughout your whole stay including:
- Complimentary transportation for you and your bags between Orlando International Airport and your Disney World Resort Hotel—as well as all around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- More time enjoying select attractions with the Extra Magic Hours benefit where a theme park is open extra time each day (either one hour in the morning or two hours in the evening). (Valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required)
- Disney delights for the whole family, like fantastic pools, water slides, movies under the stars, and more.
Are you ready to plan your Disney World vacation and receive a free dining plan? Contact Siera at email@example.com for your free, no obligation quote today!