Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Do you have a large family who is interested in going to Disney World, but not sure where you should stay? There are options for families of all sizes and budgets to stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel. Here are the Walt Disney World Resort Accommodations for large families.
Disney Value Resorts – Sleeps Up to 6 Guests
You can choose from spacious accommodations at 2 Disney Value Resort hotels: Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Disney’s All-Star Music Resort.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort invites your family to stay in the middle of your favorite animated films! You can enjoy spacious family suites that sleep up to 6 Guests and are designed after the films Finding Nemo, Cars, and The Lion King. Each family suite offers three sleeping areas, two bathrooms, and a kitchenette.
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort is located near Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. You can jazz it up in family suites that sleep up to 6 Guests and feature a separate bedroom, pull-out sofas in the living room, 2 bathrooms and a kitchenette.
Moderate Resort Hotel – Sleeps Up to 6 Guests
Spread out and relax in the home-style comfort at The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort!
- The spacious, secluded Fort Wilderness Cabins each sleep up to 6 Guests and feature more than 500 square feet of living, dining and sleeping area. Plus, you will also enjoy a private patio with BBQ grill and picnic table. The kitchen is fully equipped, but don’t worry about the dishes—Disney will do them for you!
Deluxe Resort Hotel – Sleeps 5 or More Guests
Experience the ultimate in Disney luxury, style and service at a Disney Deluxe Resort! Each Disney Deluxe Resort hotel offers spacious options for larger traveling parties—rooms and suites that accommodate 5 or more Guests. You can choose from 8 amazing Resort hotels:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels – Sleeps Up to 8 or 9 Guests
You will relish the roominess of Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels, which include one and two-bedroom villas. Each two-bedroom villa sleeps up to 8 Guests—and up to 9 at select locations—and includes home-like amenities such as a full kitchen, a whirlpool tub, DVD player, washer and dryer. You can choose from locations in 8 Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels:
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort (sleeps up to 9)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village (sleeps up to 9)
- The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (sleeps up to 9)
Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – Sleeps Up to 9
The Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa are stand-alone Disney Deluxe Villas nestled in natural forest glens just around the river bend from the bustling Downtown Disney area. The 60 three-bedroom vacation homes—elevated 10 feet off the ground on pedestals and beams designed to blend into the lush wilderness environment—sleep 9 Guests and feature modern luxuries such as cathedral ceilings, granite counter tops and flat-panel TVs.
Would you like more information on your family’s Disney World vacation or one of these great resorts? Email Siera at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free quote or more information!