Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
When it comes to planning your wedding, there are few details as important as the guest book. It’s the perfect way to capture memories of your special day and to remember all of the people who helped make it magical. But traditional guest books can be a bit boring, and some couples are looking for something a little more unique. If that sounds like you, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! In this blog post, we’re going to share some of our favorite ideas for unusual guest books that are sure to make your wedding one to remember.
1. “Wish” Rocks – For this guest book alternative, you’ll need a basket of small, smooth rocks and a few sharpies. Simply ask your guests to write their well-wishes, hopes, or advice onto the rocks, then place them in a pretty jar or box. You’ll end up with a beautiful keepsake that you can display in your home.
2. Jenga Blocks – Encourage your guests to play a giant game of Jenga by using the blocks as a guest book. Provide a permanent marker, and have guests sign or write messages on random blocks. It’s a fun way to create something interactive that you can enjoy for years to come.
3. Photo Album – Another great way to capture memories of your wedding day is by setting up a photo album. You can have your guests take Polaroid photos and add them to the album along with their messages. You’ll have a beautiful collection of photos and notes that you can look back on for years to come.
4. Canvas Art – Provide a blank canvas (or a few!) for your guests to write their messages on. After the wedding, you’ll have a unique piece of art that you can display in your home. And, depending on your artistic abilities, you might end up with something even more beautiful than you anticipated!
5. Custom Jigsaw Puzzle – Have a custom jigsaw puzzle made with a picture of the two of you and a blank space in the middle. Have your guests sign their names or write messages on the puzzle pieces, then put it together when the wedding is over. You’ll have a beautiful puzzle that you can display in your home.
Your wedding day is a day you’ll want to remember forever, and these unique guest book ideas are a great way to capture memories that you’ll cherish for years to come. Whether you choose a canvas art piece, a jigsaw puzzle, photo album, Jenga tiles or wish rocks, your guests will enjoy leaving their own personal touches and your special day will be truly unforgettable!
Whether you’re planning a destination wedding or honeymoon, we’d love to be part of your happily ever after! Schedule a complimentary destination wedding consultation here or you can schedule a complimentary honeymoon consultation here.