Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line will soon be launching their newest ship, Quantum of the Seas. With a number of one-of-a-kind experiences, Quantum of the Seas may be the perfect fit for your next cruise!
Check out some of the exciting new features you will find on Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas:
- With RipCord by iFly, you will be able to feel the wind in your hair, and enjoy the exhilaration of the first-ever skydiving simulator…on-board a ship.
- The whole family will love SeaPlex, where you can try bumper cars, roller skating, and basketball!
- Catch a wave right on-board with FlowRider, a 40-foot-long surf simulator, or cheer on your friends from stadium seating with prime wipe-out views.
- Take on their signature Rock Climbing Wall. From beginners to expert climbers, everyone can enjoy an unparalleled view from 40 feet above deck.
- Meet your favorite DreamWorks characters, like Shrek and Fiona or the Penguins of Madagascar, at exclusive shows, 3D movies, character meals, and more!
- Indulge yourself at the Vitality Spa, a luxurious sanctuary featuring signature treatments, medi-spa services, and a full-service salon.
- Place your bets at Casino Royale, your little slice of Vegas right at sea, with thousands of square feet of lights, action, slots and tables.
- The award-winning Adventure Ocean youth program and the Royal Babies program, children can enjoy their Royal Caribbean cruise vacation just as much as their parents.
- Retreat to the glass-canopied, adults-only Solarium pool, where inspired surroundings, a light-fare café, and whirlpools offer the ultimate in relaxation.
- Soak up the sun or savor the shade in a new indoor pool with retractable roof.
- Catch first-run movies and big-time sporting events on a 220-square-foot outdoor movie screen, at sea.
Quantum of the Seas will be sailing from its home port of Cape Liberty in Bayonne, New Jersey. The ship will sail on a range of itineraries throughout the Caribbean and the Bahamas, including Royal Caribbean’s very own private beach paradise of Labadee and CocoCay. You can enjoy a 12 night Southern Caribbean cruise, 7 or 8 night Bahamian cruise, and 11 or 8 night Eastern Caribbean cruise.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations to Explore and would love to help you plan your next cruise vacation! Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org!