When you plan a Royal Caribbean Cruise Line vacation, you will be WOWed every step of the way! Check out all of the exciting things included with a Royal Caribbean Cruise.
WOW on every deck of the ship
- Hang ten 200 feet above the waves on FlowRider
- Zipline nine decks high
- Order a Venti skim latte at the first Starbucks® at sea
- Discover a favorite delicacy at 150 Central Park
- Enjoy a Tony® Award-winning Broadway musical like Chicago, Hairspray and Saturday Night Fever
- Watch acrobats splash down in the AquaTheater
WOW at every port
- Go to historic Falmouth, Jamaica where you can climb the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls
- Check out the Mayan treasures of Mexico’s Yucatan
- Enjoy the exclusivity of Royal Caribbean’s very own private piece of paradise at Labadee® where you can lay back and sip a Labadoozee or go full throttle at the Arawak Aqua Park and Dragon’s Tail Coaster
WOW the way you want it
- Design a Caribbean cruise vacation that fits you to a T
- Getaways as short as four days
- Choose a departure point that suits you best with Caribbean sailings departing from convenient ports Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando (Port Canaveral), New Orleans, Galveston, San Juan, New York (Cape Liberty), and Baltimore
Plus, when you book an ocean view or above category stateroom on a 6-night or longer Caribbean cruise departing March 1- December 31, 2014 by February 28th, you’ll receive up to a $300 credit to spend on shore excursions, specialty dining, beverage packages, and more. Or, on European sailings, you’ll receive up to $400! You can also book a balcony stateroom for the price of an Ocean View on 6-8 Night Caribbean sailings departing March 1- August 31, 2014 onboard Allure, Freedom, Independence, Jewel, Navigator, or Oasis of the Seas.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations to Explore. She would love to help you plan your next cruise at no cost to you and make sure you get the best deal possible. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information.