Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
I am so excited to share with you that you can now book your 2022 Disney World vacation package! According to a survey by the U.S. Travel Association, 97% of respondents said that just having a trip planned made them happier! 2020 certainly wasn’t the year that we expected and there may still be some uncertainty for 2021 so now we can start looking forward to 2022! Today, I am sharing with you four reasons why you should book your 2022 Disney World vacation today!
Book with Just a $200 Deposit
You can book your 2022 Disney World vacation package with just a $200 deposit! With the remaining balance not due until 30 days prior to arrival, you will have plenty of time to save for your vacation. You can make payments towards your remaining balance anytime. We can even help you set up weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments towards your reservation. You may also find these ways to earn extra money for your Disney vacation helpful!
The earlier that you book, the better the availability will be. Disney has not reopened all Walt Disney World Resort hotels yet so availability is still limited, especially during busier travel times like spring break. Caribbean Beach is also the only moderate resort currently open that can sleep families of five so as you can imagine, these rooms are booking very quickly!
The theme park reservation system has also been extended through 2022 so you can go ahead and reserve your park days as soon as your vacation is booked to ensure that you can visit the park of your choice each day during your visit.
New Attractions and Fun Coming to Disney World
With the 50th anniversary of Disney World in October 2021, there will be a lot of new rides, attractions, and fun in 2022. Although we are still awaiting more details, anniversary celebrations often last a few months to a year so you can celebrate Disney World’s 50th anniversary into 2022! This is the perfect time to come to Disney World with your family!
FREE Gift when you Book by March 1, 2021
Lastly, when you book your 2022 Disney World vacation package with Siera by March 1, 2021, your kids will receive a FREE pair of Mickey ears! Your package must include a minimum three night hotel stay with a three day ticket. Ears will be mailed approximately two weeks before check in.
Here’s a little more information on the Walt Disney World resort hotels and theme park tickets to help you plan the best 2022 Disney World vacation for your family. We are still awaiting the return of Disney dining plans.
Disney’s Value Resorts:
- Disney’s All Star Sports Resort (no reopening date)
- Disney’s All Star Music Resort (no reopening date)
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort (scheduled to reopen March 22, 2021)
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney’s Moderate Resorts:
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- French Quarter (no reopening date)
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- Riverside (no reopening date)
- Wilderness Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney’s Deluxe Resort:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (no reopening date)
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort (scheduled to reopen May 30, 2021)
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn (no reopening date)
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (scheduled to reopen summer 2021)
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (scheduled to reopen June 6, 2021)
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Disney’s Deluxe Villa Resorts:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas- Jambo House (no reopening date)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas- Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Please note that your check in date cannot be more than 500 days in the future. We can currently book through June 2022. If you are planning to travel later in 2022, please let me know and we can figure out exactly when your booking window will open. Booking a 2022 package does not guarantee theme park availability, and guests will still need to make their park reservations for arrivals starting in 2022. Guests should book their park reservations immediately after linking their 2022 vacation package in the My Disney Experience app.
As previously shared, Disney will no longer offer Disney’s Magical Express service for airport transportation, with arrivals Jan. 1, 2022. Complimentary transportation options – such as buses, monorails and Disney Skyliner – will continue to be available within Walt Disney World Resort for Disney Resort hotel guests, including to and from all four theme parks.
Contact Siera today at (734) 771-1290 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your 2022 Disney World vacation!