Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Brides magazine recently published a list of the top 20 honeymoon destinations. Check out the list:
- Italy- romantic ruins, palatial hotels, heart-stopping canals, and vineyards
- French Polynesia- overwater bungalows that offer panoramic blue-water views
- Maui- black-sand beaches, romantic waterfalls, and countless waterfront resorts
- St. Lucia- all-inclusive resorts, endless beaches, rain forests, gardens, national parks, and a drive-in volcano
- Turks and Caicos- coral reefs ideal for scuba diving, clear blue waters, and a bustling restaurant scene
- Kauai- 50 miles of beaches, charming small towns, and cliffside golf courses
- France- wineries, beaches, the history, and, of course, the romance of Paris
- Greece- historical attractions, delicious cuisine, picture-perfect beaches, and thermal spas
- Fiji- high-end, midrange, and budget resorts, as well as coral reefs, white-sand beaches, and scuba diving
- Bali- five-star resorts, panoramic ocean views, mountains with gorgeous waterfalls, and world-class cuisine
- Mexico- ancient ruins, pristine beaches, and fabulous resorts
- Thailand- tropical islands with a balmy climate, culturally rich cities, famous massages, and colorful markets
- St. Barts- high-end boutique hotels or private villa with “a healthy shopping district”
- Jamaica- beaches, all-inclusive resorts, and “that famous music and food”
- South Africa- try a wildlife safari, cage diving with great white sharks, or visit wineries in the countryside
- Costa Rica- tropical rainforest getaway with remote beaches, volcanoes, waterfalls, national parks, rafting, and surfing
- Anguilla- blue waters, white-sand beaches, andgorgeous waterfront resorts with infinity pools
- Antigua- perfect for snorkeling, scuba diving, or sailing
- Dominican Republic- beautiful all inclusive resorts with golf courses, palm-tree-lined beaches, and waterfalls
- British Virgin Islands- great if you want to surf, sail, yacht or sea kayak near a luxury resort
Where did you honeymoon? Where would your dream honeymoon be?
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations to Explore and a charter member of the Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialist Association. She would love to help you plan your next honeymoon or vacation at no cost to you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.