Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Think a Disney cruise is just for kids? Think again! There is so much for adults on Disney Cruise Line, whether you decide to drop the kids off in the complimentary kids club or leave them home altogether.
Here are our ten favorite things for adults on Disney Cruise Line:
- Serenity Bay at Disney’s Castaway Cay: Serenity Bay is the beautiful adults only beach on Disney’s private island paradise, Castaway Cay. You can stick your toes in the sand, enjoy a drink, or swim at this picture perfect beach. There’s even an adults only BBQ with a little more variety than Cookies BBQ and Cookies Too BBQ.
- Adults Only Dining Palo (and Remy): All four Disney ships have Palo, an adults only restaurant. Both the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy also offer an adults only dining experience at Remy. With spectacular views and fine dining for a small upcharge, this experience is a “must do.”
- Beverage Tastings: Disney offers a variety of beverage tastings for guests age 21 and over. You can choose from beer tastings, bourbon tastings, mixology classes, and so many more.
- Movies in the Buena Vista Theatre: You can watch first-run films in addition to classic Disney films and popular motion-picture releases in the Buena Vista Theatre. New Disney movies debut at sea at the same time as on land with Disney!
- Live Shows in the Walt Disney Theatre: The Walt Disney Theatre has some incredible, Broadway style performances. Be sure not to miss “Beauty and the Beast” on the Disney Dream, “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular” on the Disney Wonder, “Tangled: The Musical” on the Disney Magic, and “Disney’s Aladdin- A Musical Spectacular” on the Disney Fantasy.
- Senses Spa & Salon: You can have the ultimate pampering and relaxing cruise when you treat yourself to an appointment at Senses Spa and Salon. From massages and facials to manicures and pedicures, there’s a treatment for everyone to enjoy. You can even purchase a Rainforest Spa pass to enjoy the showers, heated loungers, and whirlpool spas.
- Fitness Center: Whether you want to try to work off some of the delicious food you eat during your cruise at the gym or try a class with fellow cruisers, there are plenty of ways to stay in shape and still take in those breathtaking ocean views.
- Quiet Cove Pool: This adults only oasis offers both a main pool and whirlpool spas in addition to drinks like cocktails and specialty coffees for the ultimate relaxing day.
- Adults Only Excursions: Almost all Disney Cruise Line sailings offer adults only excursions. Whether you want to dive to the bottom of the ocean or enjoy a massage on the beach, you can find the perfect adventure for you.
- Lounges and nightclubs: All four ships offer multiple nightclubs and lounges where you can enjoy a drink, live music, and other entertainment and activities.
What are your favorite adult activities on a Disney cruise?