Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
It’s no secret that the holidays are one of the busiest times of year at the Walt Disney World Resort. A great way to not have to worry about the crowds though is to plan for one of the dining reservations that includes reserved seating for one of Disney’s spectacular shows. Taste of Hollywood To Go is a great way to do just that! With this package, you receive a great meal to go as well as a reserved seat for Fantasmic!. Taste of Hollywood To Go is available December 24-31, 2014 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
There is a great variety available with Taste of Hollywood To Go. Adults can choose from the following options:
- a vegetable sandwich served with ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, quinoa salad and chocolate cake
- shrimp salad served with pita, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- golden fried chicken served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots and warm apple crisp
- cold-cut roast beef sandwich with creamy horseradish served with classic potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
- California sushi tuna roll served with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and spicy pecan-chocolate cluster
Your kids can choose from the following options:
- a power pack with strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks with ranch dip, fish crackers, an organic apple cinnamon and oatmeal snack-size sandwich bar
- a turkey and American cheese wrap with strawberry yogurt, apple wedges, carrots with ranch dip and a seven-layer cookie bar
Reservations are strongly recommended for Taste of Hollywood To Go and can be made up to 24 hours in advance. You can always check for available inside the park as well.
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information.