Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
You can enter the Disney Frozen Sing Along Edition Sweepstakes for your chance to win a Walt Disney World Resort vacation for a family of four. Your Disney World vacation will be full of warm memories and Frozen family fun! You can show your Disney Side with six days full of magical experiences, including the opportunity to meet Anna and Elsa from Frozen!
The Grand Prize winner of the Frozen Sing Along Edition Sweepstakes will receive a five night, six day vacation package at the Walt Disney World Resort valued at more than $8,000! The vacation package includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Orlando International Airport
- Round trip ground transfers between Orlando International Airport and Walt Disney World® via Disney’s Magical Express Service
- Room accommodations for 5 consecutive nights at a Resort hotel
- Walt Disney World® Resort 6-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® option
- Disney Gift Card with a value of USD $600,
- 1 Disney Character Meet and Greet with a photo opportunity
- 1 Disney’s Magical Celebration In-Room décor in the Resort hotel room
- 1 Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique Package for child ages 3 to 12, who can choose from 3 hair styles – Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva, or Pop Princess
One hundred first prize winners will receive a $25 Disney gift card. One hundred second prize winners will receive an Olaf pull apart plush.
The Disney Frozen Sing Along Edition is now available on DVD and Digital HD.
You can enter the Disney Frozen Sing Along Edition Sweepstakes now through January 31, 2015. In order to enter the sweepstakes, you must be a member of Disney Movie Rewards, at least 13 years of age or older, and a legal resident of the United States or Canada.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information.