Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Disney Parks are a very special place to ring in the new year! Each of the Disney theme parks offers its own unique celebrations. Disney California Adventure Park has some great festivities planned this year so here are five fun ways to celebrate the new year at California Adventure:
- A Preview of “Frozen Fun” – “Frozen Fun” won’t officially start until January 7, but you can enjoy “Olaf’s Snow Fest,” “For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration,” and “Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome” on December 31, 2014!
- Live Music and Dancing – Once the sun goes down, live bands will take the stage at one of four hot spots throughout the park. From Latin and country to jazz and big band, you can dance the night away with Los Hermanos Herrera at Paradise Garden, the Kelly Rae Band in Cars Land, Tim Gill All-Stars at Carthay Circle on Buena Vista Street, and the Ellis Island Boys at Sonoma Terrace.
- Free Hats and Horns – You will receive complimentary party hats and horns in the park so you can become part of the festive celebration!
- “World of Color – Winter Dreams” – The holiday edition of this amazing nighttime spectacular will be presented three times during the evening, including a special late-night showing starting just minutes after midnight.
- Happy New Year! – Throughout the park, everyone will countdown the final seconds of 2014 into 2015, complete with fireworks over Paradise Pier. Plus, the party doesn’t stop there! Disney California Adventure park will stay open until 1 a.m. with your favorite attractions and more live music on every stage.
How would you like to celebrate the New Year at California Adventure?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.