If you have ever been to the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, you know how great the food there is! Here are some fun facts about Disney World food, showing you just how much they serve every year!
- Walt Disney World Resort guests eat more than 9.7 million burgers each year
- There are more than 5.8 million hot dogs consumed at Walt Disney World annually
- There are 9 million pounds of french fries eaten at Walt Disney World every year (that’s enough french fries to circle the world more than three times, or over 74,700 miles!)
- Disney World serves 2 million pounds of ketchup every year to go along with the meals
- There are more than 1.5 million turkey drumsticks eaten each year between the four Walt Disney World theme parks
- There are over 3.3 million Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream bars sold annually at Walt Disney World
- There are 410,000 pounds of popcorn popped every year at the Walt Disney World Resort (that equals more than 5 million bags of buttery popcorn)
- There are 3.2 million pizzas (ranging in size between 7″ and 16″) eaten each year at Walt Disney World
- There are 639,000 pounds of macaroni and cheese served annually at Walt Disney World
Which is your favorite Walt Disney World food?
Would you like to plan your next Disney World vacation? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your free quote so you can enjoy the fabulous Disney food!
The Sandals Resorts are a popular option for couples electing a destination wedding, honeymoon, or vow renewal. Sandals offers their “WeddingMoon” collection encompassing all three of these romantic options for couples.
Here are some fun facts about 2012 Sandals Resorts WeddingMoons:
- WeddingMoon guests stay for an average of 4 nights
- Couples honeymoon for an average of 7 nights
- The most popular month for WeddingMoons is June
- The average wedding moon has 40 guests
- The average customized weddingmoon costs $8,000
- The most popular color palette for WeddingMoons is Sea Glass and Soft Sand
- There were 200,400 footprints left in the sand from 2012 beach ceremonies
- 85% of couples splurged on a suite for their honeymoon
- There were 1.4 million minutes of couple massages at Sandals Resorts in 2012
- 75% of weddings had a traditional wedding cake, 20% offered cupcakes, and 5% had both!
- There were 4 miles of cake tiers sliced in at Sandals Resorts in 2012
- 40% of cakes were Caribbean fruit, 35% were vanilla, and 25% were chocolate flavored
- The drink of choice was the flaming Bob Marley
- There were 150,000 rum punches served at Sandals Resorts in 2012
- There were 30,000 bottles of sparkling wine poured at Sandals Resorts in 2012
- Most couples chose the dendrobium orchid for their flowers
- A live Caribbean band was a favorite for music selection
- The most popular first dance song was “Marry Me” by Train
- The preferred tour of 2012 couples was the sunset cruise
Are you interested in learning more about a destination wedding, honeymoon, or vow renewal? Email email@example.com, your Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist!
Did you know the following fun facts about Disney World dining?
- There are over 470 food and beverage locations at the Walt Disney World Resort
- There are more than 100 full service restaurants
- There are over 300 quick service restaurants
- There are more than 70 night clubs, lounges, and pool bars
- There are over 54 million meals served annually at Disney World
- There are 38 million quick service meals served
- There are 16 million table service meals served
- There are 437,000 private dining experiences
- There are 229,000 meals served at Disney World lounges
- There are 220,000 meals served at Disney World pool bars
- There are approximately 19,000 seats available for breakfast at Disney World each day
- There are approximately 20,000 seats available for lunch every day at Disney World
- There are approximately 40,000 seats available for dinner at Disney World each day
- If Walt Disney World was a restaurant chain, it would rank approximately 41st among America’s largest restaurant chain in Food and Beverage sales, according to the list of Top 100 U.S. chain restaurants
Would you like to start planning your next Walt Disney World vacation and experience Walt Disney World dining first hand? You won’t be disappointed! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your free quote and take advantage of the great free dining offer, valid for check-in between September 2-25, 2013! Contact me for more details!