If you have ever been to the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, you know how great the food there is! Here are some fun facts about Disney World food, showing you just how much they serve every year!
- Walt Disney World Resort guests eat more than 9.7 million burgers each year
- There are more than 5.8 million hot dogs consumed at Walt Disney World annually
- There are 9 million pounds of french fries eaten at Walt Disney World every year (that’s enough french fries to circle the world more than three times, or over 74,700 miles!)
- Disney World serves 2 million pounds of ketchup every year to go along with the meals
- There are more than 1.5 million turkey drumsticks eaten each year between the four Walt Disney World theme parks
- There are over 3.3 million Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream bars sold annually at Walt Disney World
- There are 410,000 pounds of popcorn popped every year at the Walt Disney World Resort (that equals more than 5 million bags of buttery popcorn)
- There are 3.2 million pizzas (ranging in size between 7″ and 16″) eaten each year at Walt Disney World
- There are 639,000 pounds of macaroni and cheese served annually at Walt Disney World
Which is your favorite Walt Disney World food?
Would you like to plan your next Disney World vacation? Email email@example.com for your free quote so you can enjoy the fabulous Disney food!