You can enjoy special rates on select Disney Cruise Line sailings in November 2013. These sailings will be departing from Miami this fall. Plus, you’ll be among the first to experience the newly re-imagined Disney Magic ship with new spaces and surprises that are sure to delight kids, adults, and families alike!
5-Night Western Caribbean Cruises
• Starting at $125 per person, per day, based on double occupancy for Category 11 Standard Inside Stateroom on most sail dates November 1 through November 29, 2013 (excluding Nov. 24, 2013).
Booking Window: You must book this special offer by July 31, 2013.
• Excludes Government Taxes and Fees of approximately $80 per person for Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change).
• Gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
• Category 11C Standard Inside Staterooms can accommodate up to 3 Guests aboard the Disney Magic.
• The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts.
• Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
There’s an extra dose of magic coming aboard the Disney Magic when the Disney Cruise Line vessel relaunches in October with new spaces, including redesigned staterooms that are even more family friendly.
Disney Cruise Line knows that traveling families always need more space, so features are included in each room to provide more usable space. Bed frames are elevated to provide storage space underneath. The bathrooms include the split-bath feature that Disney introduced to the cruise industry — providing even greater convenience.
Check out the video about the new re-imagined staterooms here:
Are you thinking about taking a Disney Cruise? Would you like a free quote for one of these dates or any other Disney Cruise? Email Siera at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Plus, you’ll get a free Disney Cruise Line Donald Duck window cling when you book with me!