Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
You can have a frightfully good time this Halloween with Disney Cruise Line! Brand new for 2013, Disney Cruise Line is celebrating Halloween on the High Seas on the Disney Dream! This brand-new event includes tons of spooky fun, including mask-making, pumpkin-carving, and a Disney villain takeover of the ship’s announcements. Halloween on the High Seas will take place on most voyages aboard the Disney Dream from September 22 through October 31. Here’s a sneak peak at some of the festivities available:
- Dress up in your best costume and dance the night away with Disney friends at Mickey’s Calling All The Monsters Mouse-Querade Deck Party
- Meet Jack Skellington and Sally after an interactive showing of “The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
- Try not to scream as a mysterious sea captain storyteller tells Haunted Stories of the Sea
- Special Halloween décor – including a massive pumpkin tree in the atrium that sprouts overnight
- Trick or treating with your favorite Disney characters and marching in a Costume parade
- Adults can enter a costume contest and dance the night away with a villainous take over in Evolution Night Club
On all four Disney ships, special Halloween cruises will bring you treats, tricks, and lots of magical mischief! Party with all your favorite Disney characters at a fun-filled haunted Halloween costume party – complete with live music, dancing and lots of candy! You can also enjoy Halloween-themed movies and frightfully delicious Halloween concoctions, like chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes and “Spooky Juice.”
It’s not too late to plan to spend Halloween aboard Disney Cruise Line and participate in the festivities!
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your upcoming Disney Cruise! Request a free quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org!