Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
When you plan your destination wedding at one of the Hard Rock hotels, you will enjoy a wedding designed by Colin Cowie, exclusively for the all inclusive Hard Rock Hotels in Mexico and the Dominican Republic. These beautiful weddings are available in Cancun, Mexico; Vallarta, Mexico; Riviera Maya, Mexico; or Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
When planning your destination wedding at Hard Rock Hotels, you will have nine different collections to choose from, depending on the color and vision that you have for your wedding.
The complimentary collection includes
- Wedding ceremony location
- White ceremony structure
- White ceremony podium with a golden manzanita branch and a gold mirrored vase filled with white roses
- 30 white avant-garde chairs
- Themed one-tier wedding cake for 30 persons
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom’s boutonniere
- Justice of the Peace or minister to perform legal, symbolic, or vow renewal ceremonies
- Sparkling wine for 30 persons during ceremony
- Honeymoon Wishes wedding website and wedding registry
- CD system available during the ceremony
- Wedding planner
- Witnesses, if required
- Complimentary Honeymoon Package
However, there are optional enhancements available to add to your collection as well. You can add some color or change the decor to design the wedding of your dreams. If you have family and friends join you and stay at the resort, you may be eligible for a cocktail reception and/or dinner.
Plus, you can take advantage of the $1,800 limitless resort credit to indulge in spa treatments and more.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations to Explore. She would love to help you plan the destination wedding of your dreams at no cost to you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.