Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Marketplace Co-op at Downtown Disney is now officially open! This new store can be found in the Downtown Disney Marketplace at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. The location was previously home to Team Mickey, a sports-themed location found next to Tren-D. Marketplace Co-op contains six different boutiques and serves as a testing location for new Disney retail concepts, shops, and products. Each boutique will offer unique and authentic merchandise created just for Disney Parks.
Marketplace Co-op is home to the following six boutiques:
- Beautifully Disney- A “beauty destination” for women where you can purchase make-up, fragrances and beauty accessories.
- Cherry Tree Lane- You will find accessories such as scarves, shoes, bags, and jewelry, including Disney Parks exclusive lines such as Dooney & Bourke, Vera Bradley, and Alex &Ani.
- D-Tech on Demand- A place where you can personalize and customize your favorite electronic gadgets.
- The Trophy Room- You can pick up vintage- inspired sports apparel and collectibles.
- Disney Centerpiece- You can find home products with just a hint of Disney in room furnishings, textiles, and everyday ware.
- Zoey and Pickles- A “girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the up-and-coming fashionista.”
You can also find select merchandise from Marketplace Co-op retailers Cherry Tree Lane, Disney Centerpiece, and Beautifully Disney at the Disney Parks online Store.
Are you planning to visit Marketplace Co-op during your next Disney World vacation?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information. You can get free perks like itinerary planning, dining reservations, discount watching, and so much more!