Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
From the Disney Parks Blog:
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland proudly presents an array of new eats and treats at Disneyland park to celebrate the return of the famous “Main Street Electrical Parade!” Throughout Main Street, U.S.A. you’ll find a spectacular selection of special items inspired by the thousands of sparkling lights and electro-syntho-magnetic sounds of one of the most iconic parades in Disney Parks history.
There is a fabulous combination of sweet and savory Main Street Electrical parade treats that will all be available through Sept. 30, 2019. Each one is delightfully fun and delicious, and you’ll want to try all of them! Here’s everything that you’ll find at Disneyland park celebrating the “Main Street Electrical Parade.”
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Crispy Treat – Mickey crispy treat dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate and decorated with multi-colored sprinkles and a chocolate logo
- Caterpillar Marshmallow Wand – marshmallow wand coated in caramel, dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate, and decorated with dark and white chocolate and colored sugar
- Lady Bug Cake Pop – vanilla cake pop dipped in cherry-flavored chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate and colored sugar
- Snail Cake Pop – vanilla cake pop dipped in watermelon-flavored chocolate and decorated with black licorice, red chocolate and colored sugar
- Raspberry Lemonade Shake – raspberry lemonade with vanilla ice cream
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich – spicy fried chicken breast, pepper jack cheese, creamy mustard slaw and cilantro served with fries
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor (Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- Fantasia Ice Cream – a nostalgic blend of cherry, pistachio, and banana ice cream featuring chipped pistachios and cherries
- Fantasia Waffle Bowl Sundae – brightly-colored waffle bowl filled with Fantasia ice cream, caramel sauce, multi-colored chocolate candy, whipped cream and a cherry
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- Lady Bug Macaron – red and black lady bug macaron shell filled with strawberry buttercream, strawberry marmalade and freeze-dried strawberry flecks
- Pineapple Coconut Parfait – layers of coconut jelly, strawberry filling and pineapple mouse
- Cheshire Cat Linzer Cookie – Linzer cookie with strawberry gel
Refreshment Corner (Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- Firefly Hot Dog – all-beef hot dog topped with chili, shredded cheese, fried corn chips and jalapeños
- Firefly Chips – corn chip “fireflies” topped with chili, cheese and jalapeños
- Chili Mac Bread Bowl – sourdough bread bowl filled with chili mac and cheese
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Cake – colorful vanilla sponge cake with cream cheese frosting, mixed berry marmalade, cream cheese frosting, sprinkles and chocolate decoration
Various Carts Throughout the Parade Route
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Base Popcorn Bucket (available mid-August while supplies last, refillable for $1.50 on day of purchase with valid receipt)
The “Main Street Electrical Parade” will run for a limited-time encore engagement at Disneyland Park starting today through Sept. 30, 2019, once again creating magical summer memories for guests of all ages. Come on out, grab a treat, and celebrate the return of this beloved parade with us!
For more information on all of the locations listed above, visit the Disneyland Resort Dining Page.