Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Did you know that you can enjoy hotel accommodations, unlimited admission to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica – a one-of-a kind waterpark by SeaWorld, and Wet ‘n Wild-Orlando, all-club access to Universal CityWalk, and much more?
You and your family can experience it all with a vacation package including the Orlando FlexTicket:
- 7-Night hotel accommodations
- Orlando FlexTicket, which is valid for the entire length of your stay, to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Wet ‘n Wild Orlando.Plus, you can even upgrade to an Orlando FlexTicket Plus and also receive admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay!
- Admission to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Plus, travel by 9/2/13 and receive Early Park Admission to TRANSFORMERS: The Ride 3-D
- Early park admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter before the rest of the general public
- FREE transportation to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with the purchase of Orlando FlexTicket Plus
It’s a great time to visit Universal Orlando with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the new Simpsons area, and the new Transformers attraction!
You could stay at Quality Inn International, a Universal partner hotel, from $595 per adult, including taxes:
- FREE scheduled transportation between hotel and Universal Orlando
- Discounts on merchandise, food & non-alcoholic beverages at select Universal Orlando® theme park & CityWalk locations
- Additional Universal Partner Hotels available
You could even stay at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, one of Universal’s on-site resorts, from $1425 per adult including taxes:
- Universal Express Unilimited ride access to skip the regular lines in both theme parks – a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day!
- Complimentary water taxi or shuttle buses to make getting around the resort fast and easy & complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the destination to your hotel room
- Universal Orlando character dining with some of your favorite theme park characters!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, 2009 & 2011 Disney Destinations Top Sales Performer and 2010, 2011, and 2012 Universal Orlando Travel Agency of the Year! Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information!
I simply want to say I am just new to blogging and absolutely loved this web page. Very likely I’m likely to bookmark your blog . You definitely have great articles. Thanks a bunch for sharing your webpage.
I enjoy your wp template, where did you get a hold of it?