From the Disney Parks Blog:
Disneyland After Dark—the specially themed, after-hours park experience featuring unique entertainment, special food, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, collectible merchandise and more—kicks off 2020 with four distinct events at the Disneyland Resort! Four unique themes are planned for the early 2020 Disneyland After Dark events.
These separately ticketed evening events grant you special access to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park after closing. Select attractions will also remain open exclusively for event guests, usually with shorter wait times! In addition, you’ll receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the party to capture all of your Disneyland After Dark memories.
Here are the details:
Jan. 29, Disneyland Park
Stroll down memory lane during this throwback bash packed with totally tubular fun! Dust off those leg warmers, shoulder pads and other vintage looks for 80s Nite to enjoy:
- “Flashback To Videopolis!” takeover of the Fantasyland Theatre with a live VJ, music videos and dancers boogieing to the decade’s hottest hits.
- “Awesome After Dark – Fireworks To The Max!” fireworks show, high-energy musical entertainment and more.
- “Throwback”-style encounters with Disney friends of yesteryear.
- Immersive photo opportunities with a nostalgic twist.
- Decade-inspired décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m.
Feb. 12 and Feb. 13, Disneyland Park
The Happiest Place on Earth will once again transform into the most romantic—with an extra pinch of pixie dust! If you missed last year’s Sweethearts’ Nite, now is your chance to experience the ultimate date night in style with:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a glitzy royal ball.
- Encounters with darling Disney couples, including Cinderella and Prince Charming, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Romantic photo opportunities featuring sweet scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Lovely décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m.
Mar. 5, Disney California Adventure Park
Spend an exciting night celebrating some of the world’s best-loved stories and characters from Pixar Animation Studios! Proudly wear your Pixar-best and check out all that Pixar Nite has to offer, including:
- Interactive dance parties themed to favorite Pixar stories, including the retro-cool Incredibles family and scare-tastic gang from Monsters, Inc.
- Encounters with crowd-pleasing Pixar pals, including Russel and Carl from “Up” and Joy and Sadness from “Inside Out.”
- Playfully fun photo opportunities.
- Whimsical décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disney California Adventure park starting at 5 p.m.
Apr. 30, Disney California Adventure Park
Unleash your inner villain at a deliciously sinister soiree bursting with Disney’s most mischievous misfits! Villains Nite will summon you to come dressed in garb inspired by Disney Villains and experience:
- Villains Cabaret with a cast of outlaws singing and dancing their way through a riff-raff-lovin’ revue.
- Spellbinding DJ-hosted dance parties and sing-alongs throughout the park.
- Encounters with some of Disney’s famously nefarious fiends or their henchmen!
- Photo opportunities themed to popular villain lairs and thrones.
- Dastardly décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disney California Adventure park starting at 6 p.m.
Visit Disneyland.com for more details and pricing for these early 2020 Disneyland After Dark events. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. A limited quantity of tickets for each event will be available beginning next week:
- Dec. 3: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
- Dec. 4: Tickets on sale for general public
Which early 2020 Disneyland After Dark events do you want to attend? Book your visit today!
*The number of tickets available are limited and valid only for the specific event date and hours. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. Tickets can be purchased online, at Disney Desk locations in participating Good Neighbor Hotels, or by calling (714) 781-4636 until the day before the event, or at any Disneyland® Resort Ticket Booth. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, and no discounts apply. Tickets not required for Guests ages 2 and under. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be resold. Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive; please check special event costume guidelines at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/ for restrictions. Offer and event elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.