Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
USA Today has recently named America’s best theme park restaurants. There were a variety of factors that helped determine which restaurants would make the list. Some of these factors considered included the variety of offerings, value, quality of food, and reflection of the associated attraction or park’s theme.
As may be expected, the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida claimed five of the sixteen spots on the list. The Walt Disney World Resort restaurants that have been named one of America’s best theme park restaurants are:
- Boma Flavors of Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Chefs de France at Epcot
- La Hacienda de San Angel at Epcot
- Sci Fi Dine In Theater at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The Universal Orlando Resort also claimed two of the best theme park restaurant spots, including:
- Mythos at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- The Three Broomsticks Restaurant in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios
The Disneyland Resort in California also grabbed two spots on the list:
- Club 33 at Disneyland
- Carthay Circle at Disney’s California Adventure Park
Other theme parks honored on the list of America’s best theme park restaurants include Knott’s Berry Farm, Busch Gardens, Dollywood, King’s Island, and more.
What do you think of the list? Where do you think America’s best theme park restaurants are?
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations to Explore. She can help you plan your next Disney World, Universal Orlando, Disneyland, or any other theme park vacation at no cost to you. She is paid by each destination to help you plan your vacation! Contact her today at email@example.com!