Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
From the Universal Orlando Resort Blog:
Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites – the first Value category hotel at Universal Orlando Resort is now officially open to guests. This brand new, extra-affordable hotel features a surfboard-shaped pool at Universal’s lowest price point yet.
This beachy, coastal hotel perfectly captures the laid-back tranquil feel of being in the ocean. The best part –– you’re minutes away from your favorite Universal Orlando theme parks. This hotel was designed by the minds that brought you everything you love about our theme parks, giving you an immersive experience only available at our destination.
Your kids will love the surfer vibe and you’ll love the affordable 2-Bedroom Suites that give everyone enough room to spread out. At Surfside Inn and Suites, you can have the hotel you want at the price you’ve been looking for – a value that just cannot be beat in Orlando. You’ll have a complete Universal Orlando vacation experience, which even includes exclusive theme park benefits.
Here’s everything you need to know about Universal’s Endless Summer Resort- Surfside Inn and Suites.
THEME PARK BENEFITS
This hotel wouldn’t be a Universal Orlando hotel without some incredible benefits. Here’s a list of some of the many benefits that come with staying at Surfside Inn and Suites.
- One of the best benefits is Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay, one hour before the theme parks open. This means you are first to your favorite rides. (Valid theme park admission required. Select attractions.)
- Complimentary transportation to all Universal Orlando theme parks and Universal’s CityWalk makes getting around the resort fast and easy. The ride is less than five minutes, so you’re not wasting any time getting to the action.
- Forget carrying your wallet around, with Resort-wide charging privileges, your room key card is your main form of payment.
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased at your favorite stores throughout the resort to your hotel so you don’t need to carry your bags around while you’re screaming on your favorite rides.
- Your room key gives you complimentary club-to-club access to select Universal CityWalk venues as long as you are a guest. Just show your room key to get into the clubs.
The incredible immersive experience of Universal Orlando doesn’t end when you leave the parks – it continues back at your hotel as you step into your room. You’ll feel like you’re stepping into a beach paradise that any surfer would love. Every room is the perfect way to start and end an action-packed day in the parks.
Bright, open and soothing, the extra–affordable rooms invite the Florida sun in. Washed in the colors of the sea, they evoke that ocean lifestyle, appealing to everyone.
In addition to standard rooms, more than half the rooms at Surfside Inn and Suites will be spacious 2-Bedroom Suites – making it the perfect spot for families. Our suites can accommodate up to six, which means you won’t have to worry about spending extra money on connecting rooms because everyone can fit into one room, with plenty of space for everyone. These suites feature three queen beds, two TVs, a kitchenette with a sink, picnic table, large mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave and free WiFi. I’m ready to move in right now!
Beach Break Cafe
At Beach Break Cafe, the casual dining food court at Surfside Inn and Suites, you’ll be able to take a break from your adventures in the parks and dig into some dishes that were inspired by food trucks, local joints and backyard barbeques.
Beach Break Cafe will be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and will feature fresh and flavorful meals, with most priced under $12. From breakfast pizzas to comfort food and power bowls, Beach Break Cafe offers something for everyone in a care-free, cool and relaxed setting. Check out some of the food and drinks you’ll be able to try here.
Throw on your swimsuit and head to Sand Bar, the laid-back pool bar. Sand Bar will be the perfect place to be while you’re soaking up the sun. The bar will be open in the early afternoon until late evening offering delicious drinks to keep you refreshed. I can’t wait to try the Tidal Wave. It’s made with Endless Summer Rum, Learn more about the drinks here.
Must be 21 years and older with valid identification to purchase or drink alcoholic beverages.
You’ll find a Starbucks in the lobby, offering coffee, tea and fresh food items. It’s a great spot to grab a quick latte before taking the free shuttle to the parks.
In need of a quick lunch or dinner? At Surfside Inn and Suites you can have pizza delivered right to your room. That’s right! If you want a late night bite or just want to chill at your picnic table, this is a great option for you.
At the heart of Surfside Inn and Suites is the pool. The coolest part about the pool is the fact that it’s shaped like a surfboard with the tail end of the pool serving as a zero entry access point. The pool has plenty of seating for you to kick back and relax including a bench that wraps around the inside of the pool so you can sit along the edge and soak in the Florida sun while enjoying the beautiful lake views.
Here are some additional amenities you can enjoy during your stay at Surfside Inn and Suites:
- Universal Studios Store – You’ll find everything from everyday needs to Universal Orlando merchandise you might have missed during your time in the parks.
- Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center- skip the front gate ticket windows –– this ticket desk and kiosk makes your Universal Orlando vacation even easier. Just head to the lobby to get information, buy or pick up tickets to Universal theme parks and even other area attractions. You even have the option to reserve cabanas for Volcano Bay. This desk is truly a vacation-saver.
- Fitness Center – Fitness center is free to guests and offers showers, lockers and changing rooms.
- Car Rental Desk
- Game Room
- Self-service guest laundry
When you’re visiting Universal Orlando with your family, you need a hotel that emphasizes comfort and cost, which is exactly what you’ll get at Surfside Inn and Suites.
I’m so excited to finally say this officially – Surf’s up here at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites!
When will you be checking in to Universal’s Endless Summer Resort- Surfside Inn and Suites? Let us know in the comments.