Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Although pools and water parks are a great way for little ones to stay cool at the Walt Disney World Resort. Sometimes, you just need to take a break at one of the kids’ water play areas at Disney World. These charming areas offer slides, water spouts, fountains and spillover buckets that often reflect a fun theme inspired by a Disney film or resort.
Here are just five of our favorite water play areas at Disney World:
- Casey Jr.’s Splash N Soak Station at Magic Kingdom Park – The Casey Jr. train from “Dumbo” has pulled into town and its animal passengers are ready to cool off. Here, kids can take a break from the heat and get squirted by elephant trunks and other circus animals.
- “Alice In Wonderland” Water Play Area at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – One of the newer kids water play areas, this “Alice In Wonderland”-themed area debuted at the resort last fall. Here, water overflows from teacups and the Mad Hatter’s hat. Kids can also enjoy small water slides or squirt one another with small water hoses.
- Uwanja Camp at Samawati Springs Pool, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village – This water play area is themed after an animal observation site and offers a chance to cool off with leaky buckets, water cannons, a slide and more.
- Shipwreck at the Fuentes del Morro Pool, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – This shipwreck-themed splash area lets kids have fun on a “sinking” ship that’s complete with mini slides, leaky sails, buckets, and a crow’s nest.
- Luna Park Pool, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – The carnival-themed Luna Park Pool offers the Keister Coaster water slide, and a chance for kids to cool off under the spouting trunks of grinning elephant statues. Children can even splash about in their own kiddie pool.
How do your kids cool off at Disney World?