Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
There’s never a bad time to visit the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. However, some times may have more “perks” than others! The fall is always a great time to visit for beautiful weather and low crowds, but here are a few other factors that make September one of the best times to visit. Here are our top 5 reasons to visit Disney World in September 2014:
- Free Dining– Everyone’s favorite discount, free dining, is available for stays during the entire month of September 2014! This offer is about to expire, but you can still take advantage of free dining through 11:59 pm on August 8, 2014.
- Frozen Summer Fun– The coolest event of the summer, Frozen Summer Fun, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has officially been extended through September 28, 2014. You can view the Royal Processional, sing a long with Anna and Elsa, explore Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post, and watch Frozen Fireworks.
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party– Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is held on select nights in Magic Kingdom Park. This year, the parties begin a little earlier than usual on September 1st! You have even longer this year to enjoy the Boo to You Parade, HalloWishes, and trick or treating throughout the Magic Kingdom!
- Epcot International Food and Wine Festival– This annual festival also begins a little early this year to give you more time to enjoy food and beverages from around the world! Beginning September 19, you can sample items from all over the world, rock out at a free concert series, and learn more about the culinary world at demonstrations, seminars, and talks.
- Night of Joy- This two-night contemporary Christian music festival will be held at Magic Kingdom on September 5-6, 2014 from 7:30 pm to 1:00 am! You can purchase tickets for either Friday night or Saturday night or both nights at a discount!
Are you planning to visit Disney World in September 2014? It’s not too late to starting planning your trip! Plus, we can help arrange all the details so all you have to do is enjoy it! Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!