(Photo: Disney Parks Blog)
Get ready to ring in May the Fourth at Star Wars Nite – the second after-hours event in the new Disneyland After Dark series. On the evening of May 3, guests at this celebration of all things from a galaxy far, far away will be the first to experience the new “March of the First Order,” to meet Rey at Star Wars Launch Bay, and to celebrate the return of Hyperspace Mountain!
Come dressed in your favorite Star Wars attire for this one-night-only event, which will also feature:
- Exclusive after-hours access to Disneyland park, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, including character encounters and more!
- Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- Commemorative lanyard, event credential and complimentary PhotoPass photos during the event.
- First opportunity to purchase limited-edition “May the 4th” merchandise.
A limited quantity of tickets will be available, so be sure to visit Disneyland.com for pricing and details, and mark these dates on your calendar:
- March 27: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
- March 29: Tickets on sale for general public
Get ready to jump to hyperspace with Star Wars Nite, part of Disneyland After Dark, only on May 3. Plus, stay tuned for additional event updates including elements from Solo: A Star Wars Story, in theaters May 25.
And remember – beginning May 4, all Disneyland park guests will be able to enjoy these new and returning Star Wars experiences:
- “March of First Order” – Captain Phasma guides a squad of First Order stormtroopers through Tomorrowland in a dramatic show of force.
- Encounter Rey – Meet the Resistance’s newest hero at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Hyperspace Mountain – This popular transformation of Space Mountain returns!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Contact Siera today at email@example.com or at 734-771-1290 for more information or your free, no obligation quote.