The brand new Senses Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs is now open! After months of re-modeling, you can now enjoy pampering, peace, and tranquility at this Disney spa.
The Senses Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs is a perfect blend of nature and elegance. You will find a variety of textures including natural stone, pebbles, reed-like wall coverings, wood plank floors, and wood-beamed ceilings to make you feel like you are outdoors. Branch-like fixtures, soft amber lighting, and a trickling waterfall built into a rock wall create a tranquil mood and inviting welcome. Native American artwork adorns the walls of the two-story spa which features 10 treatment rooms, a co-ed relaxation room and two lounges. The centerpiece of the whirlpool and steam rooms is a gorgeous mosaic tile mural imbedded with hummingbirds and trees. According to the spa’s storyline, the hummingbird symbolizes peace, love and happiness, which the spa will deliver through its host of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments.
This Senses spa carries on the theme of its sister spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, with relax, renew or imagine and both offer delicious elixirs and memorable miniature cupcakes as well.
Are you planning to visit Senses, a Disney Spa, at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort on your next vacation? When you book your Disney vacation with me, I’d be happy to make your reservations for you!
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next Disney World vacation at no cost to you. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page!
The newly re-imagined Senses, a Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, is now open. Here, you can invigorate both your mind and body at this retreat that is reminiscent of a serene Floridian garden at the turn of the 20th century. Senses also boasts a soothing array of unique therapies including facials, massages, body wraps and aromatherapy that are designed to have you both looking and feeling your best.
Here are six tips to help you have a successful Disney spa day at Senses, a Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, or any other Disney spa:
- Ask questions! It is important to ask any questions ahead of time and communicate any special needs or requests when you book your appointment.
- Don’t Shave! It is actually recommended that you do not shave before any body treatments. However, shaving is recommended for men two hours prior to having a facial.
- Enjoy the Spa! Try to arrive approximately 30 minutes early to your appointment so you are able to savor the amazing amenities before your treatment.
- Unwind and unplug! The spa does request that you turn off your cell phone and electronics when you enter the spa in order to allow everyone to enjoy their pampering in peace and quiet.
- Be comfortable! Make sure you let someone know if you experience any discomfort from the room temperature to the massage pressure, music volume, or any other condition. Remember, that is your time, so don’t be afraid to speak up!
- Make sure you’re hydrated! It is important to drink plenty of water throughout your spa day. This helps your body to eliminate toxins and will even help you feel better after your treatment!
Have you been to the new Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian? What did you think?
Would you like to plan to visit the new Senses Spa on your next Disney World vacation? Contact email@example.com for more information or to plan your next Disney World vacation!