Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
The newly re-imagined Senses, a Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, is now open. Here, you can invigorate both your mind and body at this retreat that is reminiscent of a serene Floridian garden at the turn of the 20th century. Senses also boasts a soothing array of unique therapies including facials, massages, body wraps and aromatherapy that are designed to have you both looking and feeling your best.
Here are six tips to help you have a successful Disney spa day at Senses, a Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, or any other Disney spa:
- Ask questions! It is important to ask any questions ahead of time and communicate any special needs or requests when you book your appointment.
- Don’t Shave! It is actually recommended that you do not shave before any body treatments. However, shaving is recommended for men two hours prior to having a facial.
- Enjoy the Spa! Try to arrive approximately 30 minutes early to your appointment so you are able to savor the amazing amenities before your treatment.
- Unwind and unplug! The spa does request that you turn off your cell phone and electronics when you enter the spa in order to allow everyone to enjoy their pampering in peace and quiet.
- Be comfortable! Make sure you let someone know if you experience any discomfort from the room temperature to the massage pressure, music volume, or any other condition. Remember, that is your time, so don’t be afraid to speak up!
- Make sure you’re hydrated! It is important to drink plenty of water throughout your spa day. This helps your body to eliminate toxins and will even help you feel better after your treatment!
Have you been to the new Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian? What did you think?
Would you like to plan to visit the new Senses Spa on your next Disney World vacation? Contact email@example.com for more information or to plan your next Disney World vacation!