The 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will run March 5- May 18, 2014. With so many exciting things planned for the event including spectacular topiary displays, the Flower Power concert series, HGTV presentations, and more! Best of all, admission to the festival is included with your regular Epcot theme park admission.
One of the highlights of the festival is the outdoor kitchens which offer delicious and unique food and beverage choices.
You can try dishes made from fresh Florida ingredients, each grown and produced locally. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the fruit and drink the Sunshine State has to offer! Florida Fresh is located next to the Germany Pavilion.
- Watermelon salad with pickled onions, BW Farm baby arugula, feta cheese and balsamic reduction
- Shrimp and stone ground grits with andouille sausage, sweet corn, tomatoes and cilantro
- Florida kumquat pie
- Watermelon passion fruit slush featuring Simply Lemonade®
- Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria featuring Simply Lemonade, Florida Orange Groves
- Garda Italian Wine Blend, Quantum Leap Winery
- Rogue Valley Pinot Noir, Quantum Leap Winery
- Blonde Ale, Orlando Brewing Company
- Cotton Mouth Belgian Style Witbier, Swamp Head Brewery
- Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale, Florida Beer Company – Festival Exclusive!
- Florida Avenue Blueberry, Cold Storage Craft Brewery
- Beer Flight – Blonde Ale, Cotton Mouth Belgian Style Witbier, Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale and Florida Avenue Blueberry
- Simply Orange
Head over towards the Japan Pavilion to discover how Hanami’s food and beverage offerings reflect the season.
- Frushi – Fresh pineapple, strawberries and melon, rolled with coconut rice, topped with raspberry sauce, sprinkled with toasted coconut and served with whipped cream on the side
- Temaki hand roll – Sliced Panko fried chicken, curry sauce, rice and pickled julienne carrots wrapped with Nori
- Hanami sushi – A flavorful combination of salmon, scallop and beef-topped rice balls served atop a shiso violet sauce
- Japanese puffed rice cakes with green tea whipped cream and azuki
- Kirin draft beer
- Pinepple Paradise with Yuzu Slushie – Frozen blend of sweet sake, pineapple juice and crème, flavored with a hint of Yuzu citrus juice
- Orange Mango Slushie – Frozen blend of Nigori sake, mango and orange juice
Jardin de Fiestas
Near the Mexico Pavilion, you can try tapas that have been cooked just right, delectable tacos and tempting cocktails.
- Tacos al pastor – Corn tortilla filled with achiote-marinated pork, garnished with grilled diced pineapple, onions and cilantro
- Quesadilla de hongos con queso – Flour tortilla filled with mushrooms and cheese
- Flan de chocolate Abuelita – Mexican chocolate custard
- Tecate draft beer
- White Mexican sangria
- Franbuesa (raspberry) margarita on the rocks
- Tequila flight – blanco, reposado and añejo
- Dasani® bottled water
Fleur de Lys
This spot was influenced by the “flower of the lily.” This tasty stop offers some of the France Pavilion’s most spectacular culinary dishes!
- Gnocchi Parisien à la Provençal – Parisian-style dumplings with vegetables and mushrooms
- Confit de canard, pommes de terre Sarladaise – Pulled duck confit with garlic and parsley potatoes
- Macaron à la fleur d’ Oranger – Orange blossom macaron with white chocolate ganache
- La Vie en Rose frozen slush – Vodka, Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liquor, and white and red cranberry juice
- Kir Imperial – Sparkling wine, Chambord and black raspberry liquor
- Rosé pamplemousse cocktail – Rosé wine mixed with natural grapefruit syrup
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 – Fruity white beer with citrus notes
Around the China Pavilion, you can satisfy your appetite with a wide array of Chinese dishes, such as popular street foods and even bubble tea!
- Beijing-style candied strawberries
- Spring pancake with grilled chicken and green apple
- Vegetable spring rolls
- Popping bubble tea
- Kung Fu Punch – Vodka and triple sec with mango and orange juice
- South Sea Storm – Guava juice with light and dark rum
- Plum wine
- Tsing-Tao beer
- Lychee aerated water
Celebrate the North with a tropical twist near the Canada pavilion. You can satisfy your sweet tooth with sweet treats featuring pineapple here.
- Pineapple soft serve
- Pineapple soft serve with Myers’s dark rum
- Pineapple soft serve with Parrot Bay coconut rum
- Sweet potato cinnamon waffle with pineapple soft serve
- Frozen desert violet lemonade featuring Simply Lemonade (nonalcoholic)
- Tropical Mango Pale Ale, St. John Brewers
- Once Upon a Vine’s The Lost Slipper Sauvignon Blanc
You can enjoy the many flavors and masterpieces of Italy near the Italy Pavilion.
- Caprese – Fior di latte mozzarella, roasted peppers and olio verde
- Three cheese manicotti – Egg pasta stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, tomato sauce and béchamel
- Torta di ricotta – Lemon cheesecake with limoncello-marinated strawberries
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Bosco del Merlo Prosecco
- White peach bellini – Prosecco and white peach puree
- Strawberry rossini – Prosecco and marinated strawberries
- Frozen Italian primavera – Assorted fruit slushy with limoncello and vodka
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa
Taste of Marrakesh
Spice lovers will want to head to the Morocco Pavilion, featuring unique flavors combined with fresh ingredients that can be paired with Moroccan beer or wine.
- Lamb brewat roll with prunes and sesame
- Harissa chicken kebab with couscous salad
- Baghrir – Moroccan pancake with honey, almonds and argan oil
- Mint iced tea
- White sangria
- Guerrouane red
- Casa Beer
- Desert Rose – Sparkling wine with pomegranate liqueur
Urban Farm Eats – NEW!
Celebrate the earth and all it offers at this location’s all-natural menu.
- Pickled beet salad with goat cheese cream, mizuna and pistachios
- Land-grown eggplant “scallop” with romesco sauce and spaghetti squash (TRYit!)
- Ghost pepper-dusted tilapia with crisp winter melon slaw and mint oil featuring The Original Sauce Man’s Kick It Up Rub
- Cucumber lemon spa water, finished with a sprig of fresh mint
- The Vegan Vine Chardonnay
- The Vegan Vine Cabernet Sauvignon
- Redbridge Gluten-Free Sorghum Beer, Anheuser-Busch (St. Louis, Missouri)
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
Celebrate the American tradition of barbecue near The American Adventure Pavilion. Meat lovers can treat themselves to savory meats and even pair each one with craft brews from across the country.
- Pulled pig slider with cole slaw
- Smoked beef brisket with collard greens and jalapeño corn bread
- Smoked turkey “rib” (TRYit!)
- “Piggylicous” bacon cupcake with maple frosting and pretzel crunch featuring Nueske’s® Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Magic Hat #9, Magic Hat Brewing
- Maduro, Cigar City Brewing
- Fat Tire, New Belgium Brewing Company
- Billy’s Chilies, Twisted Pine Brewing Company
- Beer Flight – Magic Hat #9, Maduro, Fat Tire and Billy’s Chilies
- The Original Rib Shack Red Wine
The Buttercup Cottage
This is the perfect spot to enjoy afternoon tea and fresh flavors at the United Kingdom Pavilion. There will be tasty treats and fragrant fruits and beverages here.
- Freshly baked potato and cheddar cheese biscuit with smoked salmon tartare
- Field greens with Plant City strawberries, toasted almonds and Farmstead stilton
- Pork and apple sausage roll with house-made piccalilli
- Freshly baked lemon scones with berry preserves and crème fraÎche
- Chilled rose blush lemonade featuring Simply Lemonade with Raspberry (nonalcoholic)
- Twinings® Cold Brewed English Classic with lemon grass syrup
- Berry tea cocktail – Twinings Cold Brewed Mixed Berry Tea with Florida Cane vodka and Plant City strawberry, flavored with raspberry and açaí syrup
- Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee
- Deloach Pinot Noir
At the Festival Center, you can enjoy a wide variety of fine food and beverages, from wine and cheese to wraps, salads and more!
- Fruit & cheese plate
- Vegan trio
- Southwest chicken wrap
- Tuna salad with pita
- Side salad
- Asian tuna salad with noodles
- Caprese Push-Pop – Tomato, mozzarella and balsamic (TRYit! selection)
- Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria, Florida Orange Groves (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Garda Italian Wine Blend, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Rogue Valley Pinot Noir, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Martini Prosecco
- Strongbow Cider, Bulmers Cider Company (White Plains, New York)
- SweetWater Blue, SweetWater Brewing Company (Atlanta, Georgia)
Are you planning to visit the 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival? It’s not too late to plan your visit and take advantage of some great discounts for your vacation!
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you as well as share her experience and knowledge with you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information.