Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
The 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will run March 5- May 18, 2014. This annual event is held in Epcot and has lots of unique and exciting activities available! Plus, admission to the festival is included with your regular Epcot theme park admission.
The main feature of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is the beautiful, larger than life topiary displays throughout the park:
- Mickey, Minnie and Pluto- Located behind Spaceship Earth
- Disney•Pixar Buzz Lightyear- Located near Mission Space
- Mater’s Parts, Plants & Play Garden- Located at Test Track Walkway
- Phineas and Ferb- Located at Odyssey Bridge
- Mike & Sulley’s Monstrous Garden- Located at Imagination Walkway
- Fantasia- Located at World Showcase Plaza
- Bambi and Friends- Located at the Canada Pavilion
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – Located at the United Kingdom Pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh & Friends- Located at the United Kingdom Pavilion
- Classic Disney Couples – Located at International Gateway and the bridge to the France Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast- Located at the France Pavilion
- Disney•Pixar Toy Story Characters – Woody & Lotso- Located at The American Adventure Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp- Located at the Italy Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy – NEW!- Located between the Italy Pavilion and the Germany Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs- Located at the Germany Pavilion
- The Lion King- Located at the Outpost between the Germany Pavilion and the China Pavilion
- Soccer Goofy- Located at the bridge between Future World and World Showcase
Other exciting events and attractions planned for this year include:
- Outdoor Kitchens with delicious and unique food and beverage offerings
- Presentations by HGTV Designers and Personalities to share their knowledge and tips with you
- Flower Power concert series starring bands from the 1960’s to 1980’s
- Shops, gardens, exhibits, events, and so much more!
Are you planning to visit the 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival? It’s not too late to plan your visit and take advantage of some great discounts for your vacation!
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you as well as share her experience and knowledge with you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.