Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Have you been thinking about a cruise for your next vacation? The weather is getting colder and a tropical getaway may be the perfect escape you can look forward to! This week is the 2013 National Cruise Week so there are some great deals to help you start planning your next cruise at affordable rates!
Disney Cruise Line
You can sail for as little as $99 per person, per night on select Disney Cruise Line sailings on the newly re-imagined Disney Magic ship when you leave from Miami.
- 5-night Western Caribbean cruises from $495 per person through November 15, 2013
- 4-night Bahamian cruises from $396 per person through November 20, 2013
- Book by October 31, 2013
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
You can receive up to a $100 on-board credit on 7-night Caribbean sailings between June 1 and August 31, 2014.
- Inside or Outside Stateroom – $50 in On-board credit
- Balcony or Suite Stateroom – $100 in On-board credit
- Book by October 25, 2013
You will receive up to a $250 on-board credit on a 5-night or longer Alaska, Europe, Bermuda, or Caribbean sailing departing January 1, 2014 through April 30, 2015!
- Inside and Ocean View Staterooms- $50 On-board credit ($100 for Captain’s Club Members)
- Veranda Staterooms- $100 On-board credit ($150 for Captain’s Club Members)
- Concierge Class and AquaClass- $150 On-board credit $200 for Captain’s Club Members)
- Suites- $200 On-board credit ($250 for Captain’s Club Members)
- Book by October 27, 2013
- Receive up to $75 in on-board credit on select sailings, a $325 Cruise Value Coupon Book, and $100 per person reduced deposit when you book a new cruise by November 15, 2013
Would you like a free, no obligation quote for any of these cruises or any other cruise? Email email@example.com for more information or help planning your next cruise at no cost to you!