Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
The All Inclusive Collection by Hard Rock Hotels is expanding next month with the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya grand opening! Formerly the Aventura Spa Palace, the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya will make a grand debut on May 4 and 5, 2014 with guests, celebrities, and VIPs. The Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya grand opening will even include a performance by Jon Bon Jovi and The Kings of Suburbia.
“As the fourth addition to the All Inclusive Collection of Hard Rock Hotels, we’re thrilled to host what is sure to be an event to remember with the upcoming Grand Opening celebration,” said Rafael Chapur, chief operating officer of All Inclusive Collection. “With Hard Rock’s signature vibe and All Inclusive Collection’s unmatched guest services, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya offers a vacation experience unlike any other.”
The Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Grand Opening celebration will kick off on May 4, 2014 with a “star-studded Red Carpet, Hard Rock’s signature Guitar Smash and a live concert performance by Jon Bon Jovi and his New Jersey side band. The Kings of Suburbia that will be exclusive to hotel and Grand Opening VIP guests.” After the show, there will be a VIP After Party, hosted by renowned DJ Connor Cruise, at the brand new Club Heaven. The next day, May 5, will include an exclusive press conference followed by a high-energy pool party hosted by DJ Jack Novak.
“We have thoroughly enjoyed our collaboration with All Inclusive Collection and look forward to opening the newest property in Riviera Maya,” said John Galloway, chief marketing officer of Hard Rock International. “We’re certain Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya will exceed expectations and All Inclusive Collection will continue to bring incredible value to our brand.”
Here are just a few of the highlights you can enjoy at the all new Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya:
- Located just off the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Both the adults-only and family friendly resort experiences
- 1,264 ultra-posh and lavishly appointed guestrooms boasting balcony, terrace views or new, expansive sky terrace options with picturesque views and hydro tubs in each room
- World-class shopping
- The largest celebrity-branded Rock Star Suite in the Hard Rock International collection designed by legendary singer Bret Michaels
- Expansive outdoor pools and a private beach
- Nine world-class restaurants
- Eight bars and lounges
- 88,915 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting and event space ideal for elegant banquets, themed parties, weddings, concerts and more
- Youth-friendly components including HIT Entertainment’s Little Big Club, Teens Lounge & Club, snorkeling and kayaking for an unparalleled adventure
- Adults-only section Heaven, includes the Hard Rock signature Rock Spa® with 75 treatment rooms, four restaurants and three sophisticated bars and lounges, including a premium service nightclub
Would you like to attend the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya grand opening?
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations to Explore. She would love to help you plan your all inclusive getaway at no cost to you. Email email@example.com for more information or to start planning your vacation!