Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Halloween Horror Nights 27 Vacation Package On Sale Now
I know — it’s only February. But I’m already mentally preparing myself for a record 34 nights of scares from September 15 – November 4, 2017 at Universal Orlando Resort. That’s right, it’s Halloween Horror Nights time.
You can now book your visit to experience Universal Orlando’s ultimate Halloween event. Trust me when I say that this year’s brand new content will leave you panic-stricken. Universal’s award-winning Entertainment team has been working year round to bring you multiple scare zones, incredibly detailed haunted houses and captivating live shows that are sure to frighten any and all.
Brace yourself to be immersed into the world of iconic horror films, terrifying hit TV shows and haunting original stories. Beware of “scareactors” who will lurk in the dark and jump at you when you least expect it. And when you need a break from the screams, enjoy some of Universal Studios Florida’s many popular rides and attractions.
- Sept. 15-17, 21-24, 29-30
- Oct. 1, 4-8, 11-15, 18-22, 25-31
- Nov. 3-4
You can book our new vacation package which combines the nighttime terror of Halloween Horror Nights with daytime thrills of Universal Orlando Resort. You’ll get admission to two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Plus, for a limited time, you can upgrade to add Universal’s Volcano Bay. Volcano Bay is a revolutionary new water theme park filled with incredible thrills and perfected relaxation that opens May 25.
Halloween Horror Nights 27 Hotel & Ticket Package
Starts at $225 per adult, per night, tax inclusive — Book by April 19 for travel from Sept. 15 – Nov. 4.
- 3-night hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- 2-Park, 3-Day, Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE upgrade to a 3-Park, Park-to-Park ticket, which includes admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay when staying at a Universal Orlando on-site hotel (Offer valid on packages booked by April 19)
- 1-Night Admission to Halloween Horror Nights (excluding Saturdays)
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate each event night until 8 p.m.
The Halloween Horror Flex Ticket is also now available for purchase. This ticket allows you to add Halloween Horror Nights admission to your Universal Orlando visit. Options include:
- Sunday – Friday Flex Ticket ($69.99 per adult + tax): Entitles one (1) guest admission to one (1) 2017 Halloween Horror Nights Event night on any Sunday – Friday event date that is valid for the ticket type.
- Sunday – Saturday Flex Ticket ($80.99 per adult + tax): Entitles one (1) guest admission to one (1) 2017 Halloween Horror Nights Event night on any Sunday – Saturday event date that is valid for the ticket type.
Here’s a look back at last year’s event to get your adrenaline pumping.
We can help you plan your Universal vacation to experience all the thrills and chills of Halloween Horror Nights. Contact us today!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year 2010, 2011, & 2012. She would love to help you plan your next Universal Orlando vacation at no cost to you. Contact Siera today at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 734-771-1290 for more information or your free, no obligation quote.