Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
The Walt Disney World Resort is getting even cooler this summer by celebrating it’s latest hit film, Frozen! You can enjoy Frozen Summer Fun all summer long at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
“The hot and the cold are both so intense, if you put them together, it just makes sense!”
Disney has created a new experience this summer for Walt Disney World Resort guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The story of “Frozen” will take center stage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios by offering brand new, immersive experiences beginning July 5 and continuing through September 1, 2014.
You can find highlights of Frozen Summer Fun below:
- Olaf on Summer Vacation – Everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf, is having the time of his life on his very first summer vacation! He will chime in throughout the day to update you on all of his adventures. Plus, you can pick up your very own Take-Along Olaf from various locations in the park because Olaf would love to join you on your summer vacation.
- Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome – Anna and Elsa will arrive at Hollywood Studios in a royal processional every day at 11:00 a.m. as part of their goodwill tour of neighboring kingdoms. The royal sisters will make their way down Hollywood Boulevard in a horse-drawn sleigh. Kristoff will join in the fun along with a flurry of skaters, skiiers, ice cutters and more! The entire procession will culminate in a special moment at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage to officially welcome the visiting royalty to this kingdom of Hollywoodland.
- For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration – You can cool off inside the Premiere Theater, where Anna and Elsa will join the Royal Historians of Arendelle for a fun and comedic retelling of the unique history of their Kingdom, filled with delightful, sing-along moments from “Frozen.”
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Frozen Funland – Inside Soundstage One, Oaken and his cousins have created a Frozen Funland fill of cold weather activities, unique photo opportunities, and more! There’s a frozen pond with ice skating demonstrations, wintertime fun for kids in the “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” play area, a “big summer blowout” with plenty of “Frozen” merchandise, and special “Frozen”-inspired food and beverage offerings.
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party – A dance party will take over the area around the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage at 5:30 p.m. each day with a DJ, live band, and more! The band plays a variety of classic and contemporary summer rock & roll hits, as well as a cool, rocking medley of “Frozen” favorites.
- “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities. The grand finale is an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
Would you like to attend Frozen Summer Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? It’s not too late to plan your trip! Plus, there are still great discounts available for select dates. Request your quote on the right side of the page!
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.