Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
In 2014, Disney Cruise Line will add new itineraries and ports, including an expanded collection of European cruises highlighting the Greek Isles. Plus, Disney Cruise Line will depart for the first time from home ports in Venice, Italy, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Mediterranean from Venice and Barcelona
- Departures from May 31 – Aug. 30, 2014
- Disney Magic® returns to the Mediterranean with exciting new ports and popular destinations, treating your Clients to the best of Europe.
- For the first time, Disney Cruise Line will use Venice, Italy, as a homeport for select sailings. During these cruises, the ship will overnight in Venice, giving your Clients the opportunity to experience an evening in the spectacular city.
- Other new destinations include Katakolon, Rhodes, Heraklion (Crete), Santorini and Corfu, Greece, and Catania, Sicily.
Caribbean from San Juan
- Departures from Sept. 20 – Oct. 11, 2014
- Disney Cruise Line will homeport in San Juan for the first time in 2014, sailing four cruises to the Southern Caribbean, including Grenada – a new port of call for Disney.
- Known as the “Spice Isle,” Grenada offers your Clients a lush and lively destination filled with spice estates, tropical gardens, beautiful beaches, thrilling diving, snorkeling, fishing and exploration through mountain landscapes and waterfalls.
Alaska from Vancouver
- Departures from May 24 – Sept. 1, 2014
- Disney Wonder® will sail 7-night cruises from Vancouver to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska. One special 9-night cruise calls on Sitka, Alaska – a first for Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Cruise Line will continue to offer a variety of sailings from Port Canaveral and Miami, Florida, in 2014. Most itineraries include a visit to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to book your Disney Cruise Line vacation!