Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Disney is offering guests the ability to mobile order both quick service meals and even to-go meals from select table service restaurants at the Walt Disney World Resort. We highly recommend using the Disney mobile order feature in your My Disney Experience app for a number of reasons. Below, you will find eight tips for using the Disney mobile order service in your My Disney Experience app during your Walt Disney World Resort vacation.
8 Tips for Using Disney Mobile Order
- Download the My Disney Experience App: First and foremost, you’ll need to have the My Disney Experience app downloaded to your smartphone or device to take advantage of Disney mobile order. We recommend that you download the app to begin to familiarize yourself with it before you even leave home.
2. Order at least 30 minute In Advance: I recommend selecting your order at least thirty minutes before you are ready to actually eat. There are times when the restaurant is so busy that your immediate timeframe may not be available. You’ll also want to allow time for the restaurant to prepare your order. You can also order early in the day for a later time, if you have a preferred dining time.
3. Use Mobile Order When Possible: Disney mobile order is available at many quick service locations, select table service restaurants offering to-go meals and now even some “snack” locations like Aloha Isle. You can enjoy a number of foods and beverages with this option. It will save you so much time from the locations with a long line of guests not taking advantage of Disney mobile order.
4. Watch for Exclusive and/or Limited Time Offerings: Across the top of your screen, the menu will be divided into sections like entrees, kids meals, beverages, etc. Keep an eye out for any limited time offerings like seasonal items or even exclusive menu items only available through the Disney mobile order service.
5. Know Where to Use the Disney Mobile Order Service: We have included the full list of participating locations below. Not all quick service locations are participating in the Disney mobile order feature in your My Disney Experience app so please familiarize yourself with participating locations in advance. There are also some (new) locations that only service snacks (like Aloha Isle) though!
6. Turn On Notifications: Your app will notify you of a couple important times that you won’t want to miss. If you choose to order for a later time, you will receive a notification when your window opens to arrive at the restaurant. You will also receive a notification when your order is ready and you can enter the restaurant to pick up your order.
7. Customization and Allergies: You can customize select items in the app like removing a sauce or item. Many locations also include allergy friendly menus for the most common allergies. If you have additional dietary needs, please speak to a cast member at the restaurant though.
8. Store Your Preferred Method of Payment: You can store your credit or debit card in the app in addition to a Disney gift card or even Disney Rewards card for a faster and easier checkout process.
Complete List of Participating Locations for Disney Mobile Order Service
- Aloha Isle
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- The Friar’s Nook
- The Lunching Pad
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Sleepy Hollow
- Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
- Sunshine Seasons
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- ABC Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Milk Stand
- Ronto Roasters
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe
- Woody’s Lunch Box
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- Satu’li Canteen
- D-Luxe Burger
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Lottawatta Lodge
- BoardWalk Bakery
- Pizza Window
- Trattoria al Forno To Go
Disney’s All Star Movies Resort
- World Premiere Food Court
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Mara
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas- Kidani Village
- Sanaa To Go
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Landscape of Flavors
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Beach Club Marketplace
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Centertown Market
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Contempo Cafe
- The Wave… of American Flavors To Go
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Three Bridges Bar and Grill at Villa del Lago To Go
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Gasparilla Island Grill
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Olivia’s Cafe To Go
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Capt. Cook’s
- Kona Cafe To Go
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining
Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Primo Piatto
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Artist’s Palette
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill To Go
- Roaring Fork
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Ale & Compass Restaurant To Go
- The Market at Ale & Compass
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- P & J’s Southern Takeout
Have you tried the Disney mobile order service yet?