Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
With Disney’s new MyMagic+ technology, Disney has created the My Disney Experience website and mobile app. When planning and taking a Walt Disney World Resort vacation, this site and app will become an invaluable tool! You can link and view all of your resort and dining reservations conveniently in one place. Here are the top 5 ways to use the My Disney Experience app:
1. Dining- You can view menus for dining locations across the Walt Disney World Resort. The app allows you to search by location, cuisine, or simply the name. You can also view, make, and cancel dining reservations. Every dining location on property can be found here (even quick service) with helpful information like the menu, type of cuisine, location, hours, and cost range.
2. FastPass+- You can select and modify your FastPass+ selections right in your My Disney Experience app. If you are staying on site, you can begin making your choices up to 60 days in advance while off site guests can make theirs up to 30 days in advance. You can also modify your FastPass+ selections to another experience or time, right in the app if you’re on the go or in the park.
3. Itinerary- You can view show times and add them to your itinerary in your My Disney Experience account. This is a great way to remember certain rides or shows you don’t want to miss during your trip. You can look at what you have already selected and even add new choices on the app.
4. Reservations- When you link your resort and dining reservations to your My Disney Experience account, this will automatically carry over to your My Disney Experience app. You can view your resort reservation, including check in and check out times as well as all of your dining reservations.
5. Park Hours, Maps, and Wait Times- You can pull up maps of the entire Walt Disney World Resort or just a single park right on the My Disney Experience app. You can also check wait times for the attractions in each park and even check park hours for each day.
What is your favorite way to use your My Disney Experience app?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist. She would love to help you plan your next vacation at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com for more information.