Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Sticky, decadent sweets are some of the greatest inventions ever. And the bigger, the better, right? Well, did you know that there are some incredible sweet shops in Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure? Many people buy sweets here and there in the parks, but there are some wonderfully unique treats in these specialty shops.
Here are the top 5 places to buy sweet treats at Universal Orlando Resort:
- San Francisco Candy Factory at Universal Studios: This shop is filled with freshly-made fudge, candy apples, gourmet cookies and bulk candies in every color and flavor. Did you know they make character candy apples? My favorite was definitely the Minion!
- Sugarplum’s Sweetshop in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley: Next door to the whimsical Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Sugarplum’s lines its colorful shelves with new and tasty sweets like Liquorice Wands, Glacial Snow Flakes, Bing Bong Ginger Snaps, Pumpkin Pasties and their signature treat Butterbeer Fudge. Butterbeer lovers will have another satisfying way to meet their cravings.
- Honeydukes at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade: The shelves are lined with all manner of colorful sweets, including Acid Pops, Exploding Bon Bons, Cauldron Cakes, Treacle Fudge, Fizzing Whizzbees, and Chocolate Frogs (which contain a wizard trading card in each box). You can also grab a bag of Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavour Beans and take a chance on what tasty—or not so tasty—flavors you’ll find!
- Snooker & Snookers Sweet Candy Cookers Bakery and Candy Store at Seuss Landing: If you’re a fan of peanut butter, then you’ll have to see the chunks of peanut butter in their Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies—they’re huge! But among all the delicious sweets and treats, don’t miss the “Snookers”, over-sized cupcakes that are a definite must have.
- Island Market and Export Candy Shoppe in Port of Entry: This tantalizing shop contains chocolate-dipped pretzels, chocolate-dipped marshmallows, chocolate-dipped cookies. They also have homemade fudge, huge brownies, caramel apples, cookies, and lots and lots of candy.
Where are you favorite places to buy sweet treats at Universal Orlando Resort?
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Studios Agency of the Year 2010, 2011, & 2012. She would love to help you plan your next Universal Orlando vacation at no cost to you. Contact Siera today at email@example.com or at 734-771-1290 for more information or your free, no obligation quote.