Samsonite, the world’s leading luggage brand, has entered into a multi-year agreement with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, making American Tourister the “Official Luggage of the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts.” As part of the agreement, American Tourister will receive branding on the luggage tags included in Walt Disney Travel Company Florida and California Guest Documents. Your luggage tags now feature fun, Disney-themed artwork, as well as the American Tourister logo.
When you book a 2013 Magic Your Way package at Disney World, each guest on the reservation will receive one of these souvenir Disney keepsake luggage tags. The Magic Your Way package includes resort accommodations at the hotel of your choice as well as a customizable Magic Your Way theme park tickets.
There are many other features included in Magic Your Way packages:
- Walt Disney World marina discounts
- Disney’s miniature golf experience
- Disney Quest indoor interactive theme park admission ticket
- Planet Hollywood $15 meal voucher and souvenir keepsake
- Arcade game card
- Children’s activity centers discount
- Spa discount
- Guided fishing excursion discount
- Sammy Duvall’s water sport discount
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes discount
Have you received these new Walt Disney Company luggage tags by American Tourister? What do you think of them?
Email email@example.com today to book your Walt Disney World vacation!