Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
The Disney Magic ship of the Disney Cruise Line fleet is currently undergoing renovations and will re-launch later this fall. Today, I want to highlight some of the exciting new features you can look forward to after the Disney Magic’s reimagination.
- New AquaDunk water slide– Thrill-seekers will love the new AquaDunk, a breathtaking water slide that begins with a near-vertical drop and then loops riders out over the edge of the ship and back!
- New Dining Options– Your whole family will love dining at the brand-new Carioca’s, a Brazilian-inspired restaurant celebrating South American settings from Disney’s The Three Caballeros. Plus, there will be magical enhancements to classic favorite restaurants like Animator’s Palate, Palo, and more.
- New Spaces for Kids– Your kids can step into the Marvel Universe and gain access to a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. base which features Marvel’s Avengers. They can also have fun with the Green Army Men, Mr. Potato Head, and a Slinky Dog slide inside Andy’s Room from the Disney-Pixar’s hit film, Toy Story. Plus, they will love exploring Mickey Mouse Club and Pixie Hollow. It’s all new and it’s all coming to the coolest kid’s area at sea—Disney’s Oceaneer Club!
- New Water Play Area for Kids– Kids cruising on the Disney Magic will love the AquaLab, where Huey, Dewey, and Louie have set up super cool water experiments. There’s also a new kids’ slide called Twist n’ Spout as well as Nephews’ Splash Zone, a fun-filled play area for infants and toddlers.
- Adult Nighttime Fun– Adult fun starts at After Hours, a collection of nighttime entertainment designed just for the grown-ups. You can catch sporting events and live music at O’Gills Pub; check out Fathoms, the brand-new hotspot inspired by the ocean blue; or relax in Keys piano bar, the perfect place for adult conversation.
There’s surely something for everyone to enjoy on a Disney Cruise Line vacation! Plus, for a limited time, you can enjoy 5-night Western Caribbean sailings on the reimagined Disney Magic for as low as $99 per person per night!
The Disney Magic will be sailing from Miami to the Caribbean and the Bahamas this fall, from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas next spring, and then from Barcelona and Venice to the Mediterranean next summer!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations to Explore, an authorized Disney vacation planner! She would love to help you plan your next Disney Cruise Line vacation and help you experience the reimagined Disney Magic! Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org!