Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
(Photo: Universal Orlando Resort Blog)
Top Ten Things You Must Do at Islands of Adventure at Universal Orlando
Universal’s Islands of Adventure really is the “choose your own adventure” of theme parks. With so many options, what attractions would you regret skipping? Here are ten things that we think that you must do at Islands of Adventure at Universal Orlando Resort:
1. Soar above Hogwarts on Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
Make your way through iconic locations inside Hogwarts castle before boarding this exciting attraction. Then join Harry as you come face-to-face with an array of magical creatures.
2. Get up close and personal with a prehistoric predator at Raptor Encounter
If you’re brave enough to step up to this electrified paddock, you’ll find a wild raptor inside for a truly unique photo op.
3. Rage out at 67 mph on The Incredible Hulk Coaster
Volunteer to be a test subject for Dr. Bruce Banner’s research and your Hulk-like powers will propel you faster and faster on this thrill ride.
4. Blast into action on The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
Swing above the streets, scale skyscrapers, and battle the Sinister Syndicate with Spidey.
5. Indulge in a delicious Butterbeer at Hog’s Head
It’s easy to love this classic treat, enjoyed by Harry and his friends in the films. The Hog’s Head pub provides the perfect cozy spot for sipping and relaxing.
6. Take an 85-foot plunge on Jurassic Park River Adventure
There’s only one way out of trouble when a hungry T. rex stares you down.
7. Learn who rules the jungle on Skull Island: Reign of Kong
This mysterious island contains many treacherous creatures – who is friend and who is foe?
8. Meet Dr. Seuss’s beloved storybook characters at Seuss Landing
The Grinch, Thing One and Thing Two, The Cat in the Hat, and others can be found here surrounded by whimsical scenery.
9. Get soaked on Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls
Slosh your way through twists and turns – and a 65-foot drop.
10. Experience the otherworldly cuisine of Mythos
The Lost Continent’s award-winning, full-service restaurant offers modern cuisine with Mediterranean, Asian, and American-inspired dishes.
What are your favorite things that you must do at Islands of Adventure experiences? Tell us in the comments below!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year 2010, 2011, & 2012. She would love to help you plan your next Universal Orlando vacation at no cost to you. Contact Siera today at email@example.com or at 734-771-1290 for more information or your free, no obligation quote.