Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Now that Halloween is over, the holiday season is quickly approaching. There’s no better place to celebrate the holidays than at a Disney theme park or resort. There’s just so much to see and do at the Walt Disney World Resort during this time of year.
Here are a few tips to help you make your Walt Disney World vacation this plans for this season.
- Purchase Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets Early – This special event will return to the Magic Kingdom on select nights beginning November 8. It is recommended to purchase your tickets ahead of time due to the popularity of the parties, but it can also help you save money!
- Consider an Epcot Candlelight Processional Package – The Candlelight Processional is a spectacular holiday show that is included in regular Epcot admission. However, when you buy a Candlelight Processional Dinner Package, you can have your seat saved while you enjoy lunch or dinner at an Epcot restaurant.
- Bring ‘Glow With The Show’ Ears – Starting November 8, holiday entertainment will shine brighter than ever when ‘Glow With The Show’ Ears debut at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties (during the “Celebrate the Magic” show and “Holiday Wishes” fireworks), as well as at the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You can buy glow ears at merchandise shops throughout Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Plus, ears that were purchased at Disneyland Resort will work, too.
- Watch For The “Jingle Cruise” To Debut In Early November – For the first time in Magic Kingdom Park history, the Jungle Cruise will receive a holiday makeover and be transformed into the “Jingle Cruise” this holiday season. The Jingle Cruise is planned to debut in early November.
- Book Resort Rooms By November 3 – If you book your upcoming holiday trip by November 3, you could save up to 30% at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights between November 10-22, and November 30-December 23!
Do you have a Walt Disney World Resort holiday travel tip? What’s your favorite part of the holiday season?
Siera is a Disney travel specialist and would love to help you plan your next Disney World vacation at no cost to you. Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.